• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random Match: Ivan Drago vs. Levi Ackerman (1-3-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackythejack

They/Them
So I wanna do this thing every once and a while where I hit random page until I find two opponents back to back that could fight each other. This is one of those times. While my last time trying this didn't fair well, I'm hoping to change that a little. So, in the blue corner, weighing at probably a lot and standing at likely tall, Ivan Drago! And in the red corner, weighing at not as much and standing at I think short,Levi Ackerman!

Both are 9-B and speed is equalized. Levi is armed with nothing but a knife and Drago has his fists. Fight takes place in a boxing ring in Berlin. Who wins and why? And with that I'm passing out in like a couple minutes I'll see if this goes anywhere in the morning probably not

Okay, so theyre actually pretty close AP-wise, but levi has a pretty decent edge given the fact that his fighting style is meant to directly counter nore direct hand to hand combat fighters like drago, and levi's size allows him to play this even more to his advantage. The knife is just an added bonus.

Are they? Huh, fairer than I thought.

I suppose that's one vote for Levi then? If so that's pretty sweet

because it means this thread can go somewhere

The only thing I could see Drago being able to abuse is skill difference, but even in his best scenario Levi is still as good of a fighter as he is. We are talking about a fighting Genius with a small size he can abuse and who had a day to day surviving however he could, not to mention Levi ain't adverse to playing dirty(just never leave the house dirty).

4 for Levi.

I mean I guess to be fair Drago doesn't need much to land a win. All he needs is one good punch to Levi's face and his skull is just cracked open. Not that bad considering he's a professional boxer. I just dunno how well Levi does in hand to hand. Never watched AoT

wait

Levi doesn't have his equipment?

This is pure h2h?

Ivan should destroy him. He's not just an expert in boxing, he's a trained/experienced soldier, which means he has experience in fighting enemies who have unconventional fighting tecniques. Not to mention that looking at the AP values one good hit from Ivan probably KOs Levi.

Being small isn't really an advantage against a boxer; it just means Levi gets sent flying 30 feet instead of the 15 feet Rocky flew.

I mean he has a knife but Ivan is fighting hand to hand. He doesn't have anything. Not exactly purebreds h2h but I can probably remove the knife if it makes it fairer

Having a knife helps Levi, but again, Ivan as a soldier would probably have experience disarming someone with a weapon.

Also Drago is a trained soldier whereas Levi has a widespread reputation as humanity's strongest soldier

Levi have access to the experience in battle accumulated by every past Ackerman, he is far more skilled than Ivan.

Going off of Levi's profile his skill seems limited to his mastery of Vertical Maneuvering Equipment and swordplay, not his hand-to-hand combat, the former of which he doesn't have acess to.

I'm not sure how to convert the force of Ivan's punch to joules, so IDK about the AP gap as it stands.

Yeah levi's profile needs to be updated, he is highly skilled in h2h combat

Ivan scales off the ap to crush skulls

A random converter I found online said that Ivan actually had 419 kj, almost 420, but I mean.

I sorta just found that by looking up psi to joules

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah levi's profile needs to be updated, he is highly skilled in h2h combat
Ivan scales off the ap to crush skulls
I'd like some examples, tbh.

No, he scales to "over 4 times the force required to crush skulls".

Jackythejack said:
A random converter I found online said that Ivan actually had 419 kj, almost 420, but I mean.
>419 kJ

>Levi is 331 kJ

"AP Advantage"

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Refer to that Therefir posted
That doesn't really tell me how good he is in H2H combat if I can't see his fists in action. His family could have been specialized in swordplay for all I know.

Off the top of my head he's widely considered to be skilled enough to be the equivalent of an entire brigade of normal soldiers, and he skill stomped the Beast Titan, the most skilled Marlayan Titan Shifter, on three separate occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back