• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random digimon questions

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Elder Sign: Summons the ultimate evil god from that universe.

You know which ultimate digimon is an evil god?

this guy

But that's because he is praised by his servants, the only one with the Evil God type is Zeed.

Dragomon is a Sea Animal type.

There is zero clue about who this "Ultimate evil god" is, right?

The second is the Elder Sign, and is the Key whereby the Powers of the Elder Gods may be summoned, when used with the proper words and shapes. It has a Name, and is called AGGA.
Lovecraft references, I presume.

And this is a description of the digimon researchers, Dagomon is an Evil God. Zeed was not called "Evil God" but "Evil King" or "Wicked God".

No wonder Seraphimon's Testament is is a Big Bang. But Sephiroth and Seraphimon come from the word Seraphim as in a high ranking angel.

>Zeed was not called "Evil God" but "Evil King" or "Wicked God".

What? It's even in his profile o_o

The Evil God thingy.

That's Serphirothmon's basis for sure. You can see that in his design. But Sephiroth to my limited knowledge is going for the angel thematic. Also Seraphimon is blatantly based on the word Seraphim.

I have analyzed the three profiles, both using Kanjis "Úé¬þÑ×". Looking at the original profiles this term is used to refer to Dagomon, ZeedMille, MoonMille and Ouroboros. In my opinion, Dagomon fits the lovecraftian reference (The Elder Sign was used against The Deep Ones, and Dagomon would be one of them) and really is an "Evil God from another universe."

As we are not sure, I think it would just be a curiosity.

Anyway, Pachi2 ... Are you ready for the new Blogs? OVO

It's time to further detail how Digimon works
20180317 153753

Yes, Digimon can not only directly affect the body, soul and mind of beings who have resistance to it, as they also have a natural and much more complex resistance. That was always in the franchise, but it was not presented in this way because "humans are unable to understand the real nature of the data and they merely interpret it with similar actions that occur in the Human World."

I'll check

So... digimon's basic attacks:

1) Affect nonexistent beings.

2) Affect souls

3) Affect minds

4) Affect bodies.

You'd think that by now everyone would destroy nonexistence. lol

I got another question:

In the manga it's said that Zeed would destroy Nonexistence. Given what we know:

Weren't they referring to destroying the Dark Area?

Then, shouldnt we assume that if Belphemon and Leviamon can destroy the DA, GranDracmon, Daemon and Beelzemon can too?

So you basically want me to say that Lucemon can casually kill himself?

In all seriousness, no. In this case it could be just a special ability Belphemon and Leviamon share.

Also our 2-C and 2-A scale increases dramatically with Kid Lucemon. Kid Lucey's feather = Seraphimon....Not joking...

Interesting to mention this, because although Lucemon knew what was going to happen, he decided not to intervene in all this and would just observe the advancement of that story.

I thought the 2-C would... become 2-A? D:

And the 2-A infinite 2-A...

Lmao.

@Ex

We all know that most of the time, Lucemon doesn't give two ***** about what is going on.

Back