• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random digimon questions

Ok, smol question:

Was Zeed ever stated to absorb the DA? Yes/No?

Now I realize, since the darkness of Apocalymon is the Dark Area, does that mean that Darkness Zone is Apocalymon summoning Lucemon? OVO

Apocalymon seems to be something similar to Bolt Boutamon, a Digimon that was born of the deleted data of the Dark Area. The difference is that Apocalymon tries to return everything to Nothing while Boltboutamon wants to destroy the old Nothing to create his new concept of darkness.

It would be interesting if it were revealed that Apocalymon was an avatar of Lucemon. Although it makes sense, I doubt if Bandai thinks about it OvO

Next question (lol, sorry if I annoy you guys, thank you for answering me thus far):

How strong actually is Alphamon.

Let's be honest here, most of what Bandai has done to Digimon regarding hax and stats is accidental. OvO

This quote says it all.

Do you really not understand why he's trying to stop you? Then understand why I'm helping him. Because I don't want to lose any more "comrades".

Heck, in Digimon data are naturally able to traverse the dimensions of time and space while conventional material is unable to do so. I doubt the person who wrote this knows what that implies OVO

PaChi2 said:
Next question (lol, sorry if I annoy you guys, thank you for answering me thus far):
How strong actually is Alphamon.
That's the question of the ******* century. I still don't know.

@PaChi2 ask at will (OVO), I like to know that there are still people who trust what I say.

On his question, the physical strength is less than that of Examon, the resistance is inferior to that of Magnamon and the velocity inferior to that of Ulforce V-Dramon. But the whole set should be able to handle the 3. It's the best definition I can think of :v

Examon has the highest AP

UlforceVeedramon has the highest Speed.

Magnamon has the highest Durability.

Alphamon is the most haxed.

>@PaChi2 ask at will (OVO), I like to know that there are still people who trust what I say.

I mean, I don't think any of us doubts you.

But then, iirc Dragon brought up some scaling that put FM Lucemon = Alphamon, which leads to the question... Examon > Lucemon? lol

Here, yes, but not in the Brazilian Fandom from which I originate, I am very hated by people. That's why I bring more content here than there OvO

Y'know, people may think we put too much stock into what Ex says and even may accuse him a being a wanker (they are wrong). However, the guys posts scans on everything and has extensive knowledge on the franchise. I'd believe him over some random person elsewhere.

Executor N0 said:
Here, yes, but not in the Brazilian Fandom from which I originate, I am very hated by people. That's why I bring more content here than there OvO
Why?

@Dragon In Cyber Sleuth Alphamon says that the Examon that Mirei created was in full force. Could we say then that Takumi has more AP than Examon at peak?

Nah. Thing is Takumi beat Examon yes, however, it doesn't mean he flat out overpowered it with brute force. I mean the likes of Rosemon and HiAndromon are tricky opponents.

Quartzmo

Is there any backstory or lore for this guy? Also, why doesnt it have Existence Erasure added?

There was a lot of misinformation there, so me and others came together to bring information to Fandom. However with the passage in time I discovered more things and with that many information that I believed in the past appeared to be outdated. It was around that time that I started to do a lot of blogging here. So I decided to take this content to the Brazilian Fandom, but in doing so the people I helped one day started to say, "But you had done a text in the past that said the opposite" and then they began to think that I had something against them, so the time came for them to treat me as a joke and call me a liar in some groups (They say that I manipulate information to counter what they regard as truth.). One day they did a post translating a Digimon interview, I corrected mistakes they had in the interview. They corrected a part and then blocked me on the page. My story is beautiful OVO

It was created as a result of the impact between DKBagramon and Shoutmon X7SM. He then created his own universe that sits in a different temporal stream from the Real World and Digital World, and went on to absorb Digimon and manipulate humans. It was meant to absorb the entire Human World. Quartzmon does not have a very elaborate story.

Okay, so Omegamon gets Chrono Breaker and so does MetalGarurumon, because BigMamemon of all things has canonically had Clockmon in his evolution line multiple times (3)....

What is better, update the blogs I've done or create new ones with the updates? And do you think it would be a good idea to create a blog listing other blogs about Digimon?

Well I say update the Data one with the HM stuff and then start updating old ones, then start new ones.

Executor N0 said:
It was created as a result of the impact between DKBagramon and Shoutmon X7SM. He then created his own universe that sits in a different temporal stream from the Real World and Digital World, and went on to absorb Digimon and manipulate humans. It was meant to absorb the entire Human World. Quartzmon does not have a very elaborate story.
lol.

Two digimon fighting create another? Is that common?

Not that I know. But it was curious, because it was Bagramon's fault that this happened and it was the same Bagramon who tried to defeat Quartzmon.

Chimairamon has the data of Skull Greymon along with several other Digimon. In the total set Chimairamon has much more Hax.

But both are just beings who seek destruction and are not exactly beings who like to use special abilities, unless it is something more instinctive.

But I see Chimairamon as stronger by the constitution of several Digimon, including Skull Greymon.

Just like Mugendramon that had data of 5/6 Perfects, but is a High Level Ultimate.

Chimairamon had data of 8 Adults and 2 Perfects (Being called the "Mugendramon Contrast") and so is a High Level Perfect.

Back