• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ram minor speed downgrade, very little

Status
Not open for further replies.
god damn it, another character with BS feats, i tought only touhou had this kinda shit,
As i said earlier, skills in ReZero are absurd and illogical while also simultaneously being true and factual. As weird as it sounds and as much as you would like to call it as some sort of hax, Reid is just a simple stickswinger yet he is so ******* skilled he can do stuff like cutting concepts or making a normal chopstick be sharper than an actual sword. (He is Him)
You can't put our own logic on it and dismiss stuff just because it doesn't make sense to you as its consistent in the show....Unless you want to argue against every single absurd skill feat in ReZero

TL;DR: ReZero logic is different
Here are my thoughts, we allow stuff that can't happen in the real world but that doesn't mean we should take logically inconsistent feats seriously

The problem here is that if you take this statement seriously and try to imagine a scenario where a character is dodging something 100s of times faster with skill without the faster character having telegraphs and being incapable of changing their movements according to the slower character, you will fail. It's not just impossible by physics, something like this can't reasoned away in a hypothetical situation where the laws are different
Thing is Garfiel isnt specifically aiming at her but just continuously moving his paws around trying to hit anything and everything. The way this works is that Ram predicted every single one of his attacks and managed to find a gap to escape. This is even more likely if he attacks in a simple pattern like how animals usally do
Basically statements like these are words without meaning, you can say them but any attempt to logically follow through with them fails

Or at least it can't be reasoned away without adding weaknesses to the faster character that severely harms the impressiveness of the feat
In this case the faster character was actually weakened by pollen and inset bites which deprived him of his senses and by turning him into a raging mindless beast

As i said earlier, skills in ReZero are absurd and illogical while also simultaneously being true and factual.
You never said that.
As weird as it sounds and as much as you would like to call it as some sort of hax, Reid is just a simple stickswinger yet he is so ***** skilled he can do stuff like cutting concepts or making a normal chopstick be sharper than an actual sword. (He is Him)
That being hax, yeah.
This wiki don't considers this a combat feat, Just hax.
You can't put our own logic on it and dismiss stuff just because it doesn't make sense to you as its consistent in the show....Unless you want to argue against every single absurd skill feat in ReZero
We can trought, since there's no reasonable explanation for the feat.
Thing is Garfiel isnt specifically aiming at her but just continuously moving his paws around trying to hit anything and everything.
So:
Cat is so dumb that he swung and missed her hundreds of times all while she wasn't even moving because she couldn't move in time even if she wanted. And as such, isn't a skill feat worth mentioning.
And that only apply to the WN version anyway.
The way this works is that Ram predicted every single one of his attacks and managed to find a gap to escape. This is even more likely if he attacks in a simple pattern like how animals usally do
The scan don't say she did any of that trought.
In this case the faster character was actually weakened by pollen and inset bites which deprived him of his senses and by turning him into a raging mindless beast
I not sure what to tell you, that still would't be enough to say she can dodge attacks 100x faster than her in close combat.

As i said earlier, skills in ReZero are absurd and illogical while also simultaneously being true and factual.
basically eveything in re zero is a paradox so we shouldn't talke the series seriously at all, got it

can human level characters there dodge SoL attacks point blank with talent and intuition?

can wall level characters in re zero blow up mountains with a single punch with talent and intuition 2?

i bet they can also run infinite distance in a nanosecond with average human speed as well with their good ol talent and intuition

yeah, no, this is stupid,

i guess you want to use this to wank the character's skills to oblivion and upscale the others from it 2. that's the only reason i can think of of why you're defending this to begin with

well, flash news, this ain't getting accepted so you may as well just drop it

As weird as it sounds and as much as you would like to call it as some sort of hax, Reid is just a simple stickswinger yet he is so ***** skilled he can do stuff like cutting concepts or making a normal chopstick be sharper than an actual sword. (He is Him)
sure he can, and thay's hax, as simple as that, skill alone ain't cutting trough concepts unless you can porve it

i can see an argument for "characters in re zero gain the ability (hax) to cut trought concepts when they're skilled enough", cool ig, but the ability itself still ain't skill, that's hax, periode

You can't put our own logic on it and dismiss stuff just because it doesn't make sense to you as its consistent in the show...
i sure as hell can, this stuff doesn't make single lick of sens because it's a fvking paradox so i will simply state the obvious, your onmy argument is "this is fiction" , and it's god damn stupid

.Unless you want to argue against every single absurd skill feat in ReZero
god damn right i will, the "dodging every single droplet in a heavy rainstorm via skill" is coming next i will tell you

different as in there is no logic?

is performing a paradox now logical?

well, flash news

people seem to like using these arguments a lot

to properly explain why the argument anything goes in fiction is wrong
  • fictional setting

• world building
In this case/for the sake of our argument, we are talking about the part of worldbuilding related to the fictional universe's physics.

-wiki definition

Worldbuilding is the process of constructing an imaginary world associated with a fictional universe, developing an imaginary setting with coherent qualities is a a key aspect when writing a story and it often involves the creation of geography, a backstory, power system, species, inhabitants, technology history ect

world building is a fascinating aspect in literature since as long as you're good enough it can have no limits and it can encompass quite the diverse settings the world could encompass different planets spanning vast distances of space multiverses kingdomes or even be limited in scope to a single small village, the bigger and the world the more mysteries behind it and the deeper it's lore is the better the world building is, but that's beside the point

-wiki defintion

there is also what we called inferred world building where authors allow the readers to figure out the details of the fictional world which contains the fictional media they're consuming

what people ignore is this

this goes with everything, anime, manga, VN; movies etc. The author puts various hints and detailes in the story and the reader has to put together the puzzle pieces if some are missin, this is why theories exist and they keep the readers interested curious in the fictional story they're reading, that's why every reason should be analyzed before saying something is inconsistent an outlier, complete utter nonsens etc

let's set out the definition of a fictonal universe first

• fictional universe

Within this fictional universe the characters/inhavitant perform actions that we called feats, a term used whenever a character performs an action that gives us information about his stats, LS AP speed INT range skills etc

keeping that in mind, the author has to create new characters, abilities ,settings or rules in the universe first before saying anything about/ giving any character in his fictionam story any abilities, He cant just make stuff up for established characters, for example, he can't suddenly say "rem had the ability to pause time for 60 minutes ever since VOL1 and she could have used it whenever she wanted" , that would just be ignored as utter nonsens

creator statements dont always supersede their work as It laregely depends on if the statement makes sense for that universe, in which case the fictional work should be checked for accuracy and for how consistent it is with the statement, the basis of how matter behaves in the re: zero world is the same as in our universe through the world building provided, so what's physcaly impossible here is also physically impossible there unless there is something in the fictional universe in re zero to prove otherwise, such as dodging attacks 180 times faster than you are....like really, just give out any explanation other than "it's fiction, everything goes", use feats abilites context power system, anything

basically don't use the "it's fiction, everything goes" argument, it's bs especially considering we use reality to explain fiction, we use physics, measurements , math etc to properly index characters which is unavoidable because that's the foundation for the concept of worldbuilding and is what determines the way matter behaves in that ficntional uni

This is why we always use real-life calculations and observations no matter how many times a person says, "she can dodge a heavy rain storm because it's fiction" or "she can dodge attacks septillion times faster than her with pure skill because it's fiction" it won't add anything to your point, matter in a fictional world as well as it's laws and physics is the same at the basic level as matter in our world. Some of the fictional aspects that authors add in their fictional universe such as KI chakra magic mana etc just has different properties which allow for the supernatural to happen thus most of the same calcs and observations are applied depending on the properties of these supernatural properties

the feat shown here isn't supported by any supernatural property, it's as basic as it gets, it's character A who is appearently dodging character B who is 180 times faster than he is because talent and intuition teehee

that is BS and should be ignored till proven otherwise lmao, yeet it away and kill it with fire

Thing is Garfiel isnt specifically aiming at her but just continuously moving his paws around trying to hit anything and everything. The way this works is that Ram predicted every single one of his attacks and managed to find a gap to escape. This is even more likely if he attacks in a simple pattern like how animals usally do
how many times do we have to address this for you to stop using it?

because at this point it seems you're not listening to reason and not even addressing the arguments

Not good enough, she could predict the next 100 attacks before any of them come out, and she could even aimdodge the first one through skill, but then what?
Even if she knows what the next 99 attacks will be, she physically cannot move her body before they come out and hit her, and even if dozens miss because he's stupid, as long as 1 of them among the hundreds he's going to be throwing before she can so much as move half her own body distance hits her, she's dead.
The only way she could physically do so is if she wasn't 180x slower, and if she is that slow, well see this whole thread of people telling you you're objectively wrong.
The alternative is that bro's so stupid and mindless that he's missing hundreds of attacks simply due to his own fault and hitting air while she's effectively frozen.

Once again, either way you cut it, the feat is nothing.

If she dodged them, she would have had to move her body enough to dodge the strike to begin with, and if she did so, multiple attacks in a row, even 1 every 10 attacks, she would, in turn, become not average human in speed, as she moved a set distance in such a small timeframe that would result in the speed of said dodge to not be 180x slower than Garf.
Nobody gives a shit she's dodging supersonic attacks, what people have issue with is the claim she dodged a bunch while apparently being 180x slower, as in order to do that in CQC you WILL be a certain speed.
The only options for this scene to work is 1. Cat is so dumb that he swung and missed her hundreds of times all while she wasn't even moving because she couldn't move in time even if she wanted. And as such, isn't a skill feat worth mentioning. 2. She actually isn't 180x slower and as such this feat is grossly blown out of proportion and probably not even worth indexing given she's just dodging a dumb cat. 3. There is no 3, she actually is 180x slower, she physically can not dodge, and Garf ain't so stupid he's swinging at nothing hundreds of times (i'd actually be thousands given it's nearly 200 swings each "dodge" she could perform), feat bad, that's that.

Either way you cut it, the feat is nothing.
and a whole lot more, STOP.REPEATING.IT

still nothing

god my food poisoning is making this worse, wish i had some friends that defended me as hard as re zero fans defend their "skill" feats

I not sure what to tell you, that still would't be enough to say she can dodge attacks 100x faster than her in close combat.
Aim-dodging extremely linear attacks from a completely mindless idiot that has had his senses ruined by strong pollen and has injuries all-over is not impossible in the slightest, though Ram keeping it up despite her injuries is very impressive.

And that only apply to the WN version anyway.
This is a lie. Your personal rejection of the WN's use as secondary canon is not accepted, please stop acting like it is.

god damn right i will, the "dodging every single droplet in a heavy rainstorm via skill" is coming next i will tell you
I mean it is a skill feat, but Reinhard is also FTL. Felt told him to deliver a letter in a rainstorm to mess with him, and he successfully delivered the letter by foot from one domain to another in the middle of this rainstorm without getting a drop on the letter or himself. Much to her displeasure.

Cecilus also states he can dodge the rain, to which he is told that would be impossible, and he responds "That's a poor attitude, you'll never dodge rain or slash clouds if you think like that" while he parts the sky overhead by swinging his sword while sitting down.

This is a lie. Your personal rejection of the WN's use as secondary canon is not accepted, please stop acting like it is.
You know that's not the problem.
I not rejecting the WN as secondary canon, i AM rejecting the Idea to use over the main Canon, like you doing.
Because this whole weakness about Garfiel is also not accepted.

You know that's not the problem.
I not rejecting the WN as secondary canon, i AM rejecting the Idea to use over the main Canon, like you doing.
Because this whole weakness about Garfiel is also not accepted.
The LN does not contradict what we know about Garfiel from the WN. Please don't pretend that there's anything in the LN that contradicts the WN's portrayal of Garfiel. As I've said, if you can prove Beast Garfiel isn't a clumsy idiot in the LN, I'll concede.

As I've said, if you can prove Beast Garfiel isn't a clumsy idiot in the LN, I'll concede.
I could, but since the main problem of this feat is still the enormous gap in speed between the two, and using the WN explaination don't resolve the issue, i won't.

Basically, even using the web novel, the fact she is 100x slower than him make this feat still a outlier. 😴

Last edited:
I mean it is a skill feat,
objectively wrong + physically impossible + no room to "dodge"

but Reinhard is also FTL.
i can take a he ran fast enough before the rain managed to touch him
and he successfully delivered the letter by foot from one domain to another in the middle of this rainstorm without getting a drop on the letter or himself. Much to her displeasure
ah, okay, so now reinhardt can phase trough objects including the rain, got it

Cecilus also states he can dodge the rain

he lied

to which he is told that would be impossible
cool, bro wasn't stupid, he also knows that it's physically impossible to dodge rain via skill since there is no safe space to move to perfrom the act of "dodging" with how little space there is between each water drop in heavy rainstorms especially when you're human sized

and he responds "That's a poor attitude, you'll never dodge rain or slash clouds if you think like that" while he parts the sky overhead by swinging his sword while sitting down.
so he doesn't explain or address anything and just leaves

cool ig, feat is also stupid, get rid of it, but i guess this isn't the thread for it

objectively wrong + physically impossible + no room to "dodge"
i can take a he ran fast enough before the rain managed to touch him
ah, okay, so now reinhardt can phase trough objects including the rain, got it
he lied
cool, bro wasn't stupid, he also knows that it's physically impossible to dodge rain via skill since there is no safe space to move to perfrom the act of "dodging" with how little space there is between each water drop in heavy rainstorms especially when you're human sized
so he doesn't explain or address anything and just leaves
cool ig, feat is also stupid, get rid of it, but i guess this isn't the thread for it

Ram is a side-character so it's like whatever, but genuinely if you can't accept that Reinhard can dodge rain, all I can say is tough *******. He even gets danmaku that's the same as rain (except each drop is a FTL duraneg bullet) launched at him and he weaves through it perfectly. It's a consistent thing he can do.

I'd like to propose a compromise based on the scan stating "her body was now as strong as it's petite form suggested", i.e she no longer had the strength from the Flow Method.

In the WN version of this scene, rather than backing off when she runs out of Mana (evading countless swipes in the process), she instead continues to fight Beast Garfiel without Mana, which brings us to this statement:
She was past her limit, and her body was beginning to break. Her nerves were controlling her body based on its full potential, but with no Mana to sustain it, her body was gradually failing to keep up. Ram continued to move at blazing speeds, still evading Garfiel’s claws.

Due to having no Mana, she lost the strength of body required to sustain her Oni blood. Her hands shattered when the hit Garfiel in this scene due to that, bit the speed granted by her Oni blood let her continue avoiding him. Therefore I'd argue that this is what happened here as well, due to this actually being the same scene just massively cut down for the LN page count.

Full quote for context in case anybody wants it, you can actually see how it got shortened massively in the LN adaptation in the OP:
Her broken horn. Her proof of being an Oni. To release her full potential, Ram needed her horn to draw Mana from the inexhaustible supply within the atmosphere around her. After losing that organ, her body could not unleash even a tenth of its true power.

She knew beforehand that she’d be punished for overtaxing her body like this. Still, she had thought that if the conditions were right and she managed to end the fight quickly, there was no reason she’d lose.

And yet――

Ram: “――You’ve gotten stronger, Garf.”

Ram’s murmur was overflowing with an emotion she rarely showed to others.

Naturally, Otto had never seen it, and even Subaru only saw it on a few occasions. It was the kind of emotion she’d show to her only family, the one who had vanished from her memory.

With the tender smile still etched upon her lips, her lunging fist mercilessly smashed into the tiger’s face.

She felt its tough skin bouncing off her knuckles. Her fist, having lost its firmness, directly felt the recoil of the impact, breaking the bones in her hand. It felt good. She was fighting. She was living. The exhilaration of killing and being killed flooded her with overwhelming euphoria. More, more. There’s more after this. There is yet another dimension to reach.
Her right hand shattered, no longer capable of forming a fist. The tiger with its crushed face bellowed.

Breath like a windstorm pressed towards her as her left hand sliced through the wind and gouged into the thin hide on the tiger’s neck. Blood spouted, and her fingers tore out chunks of flesh as more blood spouted forth. Gory specks sprayed onto her white cheeks as she savored the intoxicating taste of iron on her tongue.

If her shattered right hand was useless, then she’ll choke him with her arms. One arm wasn’t nearly enough to wrap around the neck far wider than her own body. Soaring, grappling, throwing in her legs as well to strangle the beast’s arteries, she dodged the claws closing in to swipe her away. Shifting with all her weight, one of her fingers snapped. The shriek felt good, like she was back home.

Ram: “Buh, puh, agh.”

The dance was so much fun, yet the haziness of her head was too aggravating. The blood streaming from her forehead showed no signs of stopping, and it began to overflow from her nose and mouth as well.

She was past her limit, and her body was beginning to break. Her nerves were controlling her body based on its full potential, but with no Mana to sustain it, her body was gradually failing to keep up. Ram continued to move at blazing speeds, still evading Garfiel’s claws. So overwhelming was her combat ability, not even a single strike could graze her. But the wicked hands of collapse continued gorging upon her body, and the end would come before any claws or fangs could reach her.

Ram: “――Guh, phh.”

After pausing for a deep breath, overflowing liquid burst from her mouth. Clots of blood splashed to the ground, and, as if it’d been Ram’s very life force, her body instantly lost its strength.

Ram is a side-character so it's like whatever, but genuinely if you can't accept that Reinhard can dodge rain, all I can say is tough *****. He even gets danmaku that's the same as rain (except each drop is a FTL duraneg bullet) launched at him and he weaves through it perfectly. It's a consistent thing he can do.
consistent or not still physically impossible, i can give you the fact that reinhardt can never be affected by danmaku attacks, what i'm agaisnt is treating those feats as "skill feats" when they're pretty much hax

but let's not derail the thread

I'd like to propose a compromise based on the scan stating "her body was now as strong as it's petite form suggested", i.e she no longer had the strength from the Flow Method.

In the WN version of this scene, rather than backing off when she runs out of Mana (evading countless swipes in the process), she instead continues to fight Beast Garfiel without Mana, which brings us to this statement:

Due to having no Mana, she lost the strength of body required to sustain her Oni blood. Her hands shattered when the hit Garfiel in this scene due to that, bit the speed granted by her Oni blood let her continue avoiding him. Therefore I'd argue that this is what happened here as well, due to this actually being the same scene just massively cut down for the LN page count.

Full quote for context in case anybody wants it, you can actually see how it got shortened massively in the LN adaptation in the OP:
but yeah, as long as she isn't human speed this feat can stay as it seems like she kept her speed prior to losing mana but, but i doubt it's that good anyways considering her opponent is an idiot with easily predictable attack patterns

as charriot put it

She actually isn't 180x slower and as such this feat is grossly blown out of proportion and probably not even worth indexing given she's just dodging a dumb cat

yeah, it's not that good

"Sigh"
Yeah we do accept the WN to fill gaps between things, we don't overwrite with the LN Canon trought.

Do you have any Scan in LN saying that's actually the case, or that the Oni Blood allow to do that in LN?
You compromisse still have problems. Like, this feat is currently is treated as a skill thing to Ram, Rein and Reid, as that can keep up with opponent faster than them.

But If we accept your compromisse, not only that would't apply anymore to the red boys (because they don't have Oni Blood) that's make Ram here still supersonic in speed, and she actually not dodging attacks faster than her, and this feat is null and void.

Yeah we do accept the WN to fill gaps between things, we don't overwrite with the LN Canon trought.
Who said anything was getting overwritten :alien:

Anyway, it's still a skillfeat because 1) It says it's due to skill 2) "Overwhelming combat ability" is needed to take advantage of Beast Garfiel's hinderances and 3) She did this with no durability so any blow one-shots, severe internal damage & bleeding, and a destroyed kneecap.

Her Oni nervous system just lets us patch up the speed issue, comes from secondary canon, and contradicts nothing.

"Overwhelming combat ability" is needed to take advantage of Beast Garfiel's hinderances

....uhhh

He has eyesight & hearing, but the sense of smell that he relies on in combat is being neutralized by a pollen that just straight-up knocks out most humans who sniff it, and it has an even greater effect on the smell-sensitive Garfiel.

2) He was swinging around aimlessly, basically hoping to hit everyone around him at this point. I cannot stress enough how stupid, lumbering, and inaccurate Garfiel is, combined with Ram being stated to easily see through all of his movements. "Thoughtless swings that'd be harder to try to get hit by."

3) She was essentially touching his chest, which when you look at Beast Garf's shape and realize how big he is while looking at how small Ram is, it makes sense why he'd struggle to hit someone in that position: again, while simply spraying & praying.
Actually, there were 3 things that had to fall into place for this fight:
First, Garfiel's sense of smell had to be neutralized with potent pollen, in order to screw with his fighting abilities.
Second, he needed to get pissed off so he wouldn't logically act.
Third, he had to Beastify in order to destroy his own reasoning abilities and make his body awkward.

"It wasn’t as if any of Garfiel’s attacks had hit her. Against those thoughtless, wide-open swings, it would actually be harder to try to get hit."
That literally does not matter when Garfiel can't aim for the life of him, is up against a skillgod like Ram, and is only attacking in straight lines.

"overhelming combat ability" seems quite low considering the opponent is an idiot who can't think can't aim have easily predictable attack patterns and his attacks are Thoughtless swings that'd be harder to try to get hit by

third one is stamina, that's how the wiki treats those feats nowadays, altough she seems excited about quite literally dying and having her body fall apart so that seems more like a weakness tbh

also can't bleive we hit 2 pages

As was said before, this “feat” from Ram is only possible in 2 ways:
  1. She’s allegedly so talented that a speed difference worth several speed blitzes means nothing. In this case, it’s so mathematically impossible that it should be scrapped
  2. Garfiel is so much of an idiot that he just keeps missing Ram. In this case, the “feat” should still be scrapped, as this isn’t Ram being smart, it’s Garfiel being dumb

Who said anything was getting overwritten
I did. Since you using the Webnovel version over the Light Novel.
Which we don't do.

Anyway, it's still a skillfeat
Even If It was (is not), is still not the same as the previous one of her being slow than him.
This thing still gotta go.
1) It says it's due to skill
sure. 🙄
2) "Overwhelming combat ability" is needed to take advantage of Beast Garfiel's hinderances
With the numbers of disvantagens Garfiel have, saying that you need "Overwhelming combat ability" is so exagerated.
) She did this with no durability so any blow one-shots, severe internal damage & bleeding, and a destroyed kneecap.
That is a stamina feat, and is not even that impressive as a dodging skill.
Her Oni nervous system just lets us patch up the speed issue,
Totally headcanon, there's zero of mention of that. Her Oni nervous being enough to patch the speed issue is a bizzare interpretation coming out nowhere.
comes from secondary canon, and contradicts nothing.
Which also is not currently accepted on anyone profiles.
You can use the WN to explain things, but you have to make them accepted first, that's the problem.

Also "condradicts nothing" lol.
The scenes are so different between each other, saying they not contradicted is the funniest thing i have heard.

Last edited:
also can't bleive we hit 2 pages
Me too, it should be very clean cut.

But i can't lie, i actually impressed with the level of determination to keep this feat.
As far as saying "Her nervous system amps her speed to supersonic" It is a thing i actually din't predict Zabazab would actually say.

Last edited:
consistent or not still physically impossible, i can give you the fact that reinhardt can never be affected by danmaku attacks, what i'm agaisnt is treating those feats as "skill feats" when they're pretty much hax
If you think it should be treated as hax through skill, sure. But how? There is no ability on the wiki afaik that is just being able to keep up with being blitzed through sheer skill. How would that even be indexed?

If you think it should be treated as hax through skill, sure. But how? There is no ability on the wiki afaik that is just being able to keep up with being blitzed through sheer skill. How would that even be indexed?
it's not skill, just straight up hax

to be skilled is to do physically possible actions in the most efficient way possible, what reinhardt is doing is physically impossible to perform therefore it's not skill

dude is pretty much immune to danmaku attacks tho

it's not skill, just straight up hax

to be skilled is to do physically possible actions in the most efficient way possible, what reinhardt is doing is physically impossible to perform therefore it's not skill

dude is pretty much immune to danmaku attacks tho
Have you been paying attention at all? Practically Reid’s entire profile is hax through skill. Are you gonna argue that's bullshit too? If that's the case we might as well remove the entire series from the wiki.

Have you been paying attention at all? Practically Reid’s entire profile is hax through skill. Are you gonna argue that's bullshit too? If that's the case we might as well remove the entire series from the wiki.
calm down my friend, it's not like i don't understand the heartache of getting your favorite character's abilities being questioned but from what i've seen the wiki already treats those as hax

a logical interpretation would be that re zero characters gain hax the more skilled they get, since performing those feats trough pure skills is pretty much impossible

what i said is interpreting his abilities as "skill feats" rather than hax/supernatural abilities isn't the most optimal interpretation and holy **** i just got so many notifications out of nowhere

anyways, he will keep his abilities, they cannot be removed as long as he performs them, what i told you what shouldn't be done is calling cutting trough concepts a "skill feat" because they're not and they will not be treated as such

i hope this clears it up and hope we can stay as friends

what i said is interpreting his abilities as "skill feats" rather than hax/supernatural abilities isn't the most optimal interpretation and holy ***** i just got so many notifications out of nowhere
I decided to likes all the comments on this thread, that must be why.

calm down my friend, it's not like i don't understand the heartache of getting your favorite character's abilities being questioned but from what i've seen the wiki already treats those as hax

a logical interpretation would be that re zero characters gain hax the more skilled they get, since performing those feats trough pure skills is pretty much impossible

what i said is interpreting his abilities as "skill feats" rather than hax/supernatural abilities isn't the most optimal interpretation and holy ***** i just got so many notifications out of nowhere

anyways, he will keep his abilities, they cannot be removed as long as he performs them, what i told you what shouldn't be done is calling cutting trough concepts a "skill feat" because they're not and they will not be treated as such

i hope this clears it up and hope we can stay as friends
Canonically they are feats performed through skill. I don't really care how they are indexed on their profiles or what you want to call them but they HAVE to be there in some form. The same goes for this Ram feat.

Canonically they are feats performed through skill. I don't really care how they are indexed on their profiles or what you want to call them but they HAVE to be there in some form. The same goes for this Ram feat.
they will stay, they won't be removed, altough they're not skill feats they're still hax

this ram feat feat will be tho as it's very much a paradox

Canonically they are feats performed through skill.
also this matches my interpretation

the more skilled they get the more abilities they unlock, so they're technically performing them trough skill

this doesn't only apply to re zero but to basically all verses, any and all verses that has characters cutting trough concepts space time ect trough "pure skill" has those abilities treated as hax

what i said still stands tho

hope we can stay as friends

the more skilled they get the more abilities they unlock, so they're technically performing them trough skill

this doesn't only apply to re zero but to basically all verses, any and all verses that has characters cutting trough concepts space time ect trough "pure skill" has those abilities treated as hax
Right, but that also applies to what Ram did.

what seperates them is that ram's feat was stated to have been done with nothing but skill as in no hax and 180 times speed difference, it's pretty much a paradox as you can't have both of them since you can't perform the physically impossible feat of dodging attacks 180 times faster than you are trought skill alone as being skilled itself means performing physically possible action as efficiently as possible, so it's getting discarded

i hope you understand

I mean, if the assumption is "She is so skilled that she gain a hax that let her keep up with a opponent 100x faster than her" That intherently would't make her slower than him.

what seperates them is that ram's feat was stated to have been done with nothing but skill as in no hax
Right, so exactly the same as everything else.
and 180 times speed difference, it's pretty much a paradox as you can't have both of them since you can't perform the physically impossible feat of dodging attacks 180 times faster than you are trought skill alone as being skilled itself means performing physically possible action as efficiently as possible, so it's getting discarded
Yet, the Reid feats count despite also being physically impossible? Your logic doesn't track. They're just simply both hax.
i hope you understand
There's nothing to understand.

The other assumption would be "She so skilled, that she gain hax that let her keep up with a opponent faster than her" which is not a intelligence feat.

Neither of this assumptions make any reasonable sense, and the intelligence feat still would begone for her profile if this was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back