• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ram minor speed downgrade, very little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so exactly the same as everything else.
yeah, exept i'm doing the author's job for him and justfying why the characters are doing feats impossible to perfrom trough skill via skill, this is basically just headcanon that gives a logical interpreation to something that doesn't have one to begin with

there is nothing i can do to possibly justify ram's feat in a logical manner in any way shape or form, it's a paradox that cannot be explained, he probably just wrote it with the tought of "yeah, this is going to sound SO cool" and here we are busting our skulls on it, it's kinda sad

of course. if you can give a logical explanation other than "it's fiction so everything goes", this feat will stay

Yet, the Reid feats count despite also being physically impossible? Your logic doesn't track. They're just simply both hax.
reid's feat can be performed since he demonstrated that he has the hax to do it, ram's feat not really since she has not demonstrated any hax that allows her to perfrom such feat and we can't just make one up, so it's still not usable

There's nothing to understand.
you're still upset tho

reid's feat can be performed since he demonstrated that he has the hax to do it, ram's feat not really since she has not demonstrated any hax that allows her to perfrom such feat and we can't just make one up, so it's still not usable
Except she has displayed that she is capable of the physically impossible though skill alone. As have plenty of other characters besides Reid. And this isn't even the only example of this exact ability.
you're still upset tho
Gee, I wonder why.

Except she has displayed that she is capable of the physically impossible though skill alone
it seems you still have the "only trough skill" fixation,that's the paradox, you literally cannot perform physically impossible feats using something that only measures how well you can perform physically possible to perform ones

ram has not demonstrated any hax, it's also starting to get annoying seeing how hard headed you guys are when this is a simple concept to understand

an example is

1 charcter A can only ever lift 100 kg, any more and he will die

2 character A can easily lift over 10k kg

one of these has to go as they're literally contradicting each other, this is the whole crux of this feat,

1 ram is human speed

2 ram can dodge countless dodge supersonic attacks in CQC with an injured knee

one of these has to go, one directly contradicts the other yet they're both used at the same time to describe a feat

unless she had access to supernatural ability which allows for the impossiblity of this feat to be nullified to then allows her to dodge these attacks such as time manipulation time pause paired with preception amp to allow her to keep up with the movement since her reaction speed to visual stimuli is a pathetic 0,25 seconds (avergae human level) , ones which she have been shown to have in the series, this feat will be discarded

if reid can slash trough concepts trought "skill", that still isn't a paradox, just a bs skill feat, it's pretty much just hax, no matter how the authore decribes it to be skill, it's cutting trough concepts with hax, just the word "skill" is used instead of "hax" to sound cooler

if you don't like it, make a thread to change it, i am legit tired of this, it should be so easy to understand yet ya'll are making it hard for no reason other to keep this feat and upscale the others from it

also all your comparisons a false equivalence fallacy

As have plenty of other characters besides Reid.
their feats are not a paradox, giving them the supernatural ability to make it possible for the feat to happen makes it possible, and it still won't be a skill feat, but a supernatural ability, aka hax

also another false equivalence fallacy

And this isn't even the only example of this exact ability.
assuming they're all a paradox like ram's feat every one of them should be removed

I did. Since you using the Webnovel version over the Light Novel.
Which we don't do.
That's not true. I'm using an explanation found in the WN for a feat that goes unexplained in the LN. Stop acting like it's madness to do this, when we use this for profiles such as Daphne, Minerva, Reid, Shaula, etc. This is not a case of using the WN over the LN, the WN is instead complimenting the LN.
Even If It was (is not), is still not the same as the previous one of her being slow than him.
This thing still gotta go.
Then the wording of the feat can be changed.

With the numbers of disvantagens Garfiel have, saying that you need "Overwhelming combat ability" is so exagerated.
I'm... quoting the text...

That is a stamina feat, and is not even that impressive as a dodging skill.
Considering the fact that someone as skilled as a Second-Class General (who is really a Divine General in all but name) cannot easily weave through all of Beast Garfiel's attacks, despite again Ram lacking a leg to stand on, it is a very impressive combat feat.

Totally headcanon, there's zero of mention of that. Her Oni nervous being enough to patch the speed issue is a bizzare interpretation coming out nowhere.
Did you even read the chunk of text I quoted? It literally states "Her nerves were controlling her body based on it's potential as an Oni, but as there was no Mana to sustain it, she was quickly breaking down.

Which also is not currently accepted on anyone profiles.
You can use the WN to explain things, but you have to make them accepted first, that's the problem.
Is the point of this CRT not to revise this feat?

Also "condradicts nothing" lol.
The scenes are so different between each other, saying they not contradicted is the funniest thing i have heard.
Ram being able to retain speed at the cost of rapid physical breakdown is not contradicted, I'm obviously not stating that the scenes themselves don't contradict, it's the information that doesn't.

"overhelming combat ability" seems quite low considering the opponent is an idiot who can't think can't aim have easily predictable attack patterns and his attacks are Thoughtless swings that'd be harder to try to get hit by

Re-reading this scene, it appears to actually have the narration in Ram's POV, since it calls Otto's shouts of anguish annoying, gets really rude when describing Garfiel, and starts rambling about how good it feels to fight with severe injury and crush your opponent, so all of this slagging off of Garfiel seems to be Ram's own beliefs, rather than what's actually the case (base Garf is still a better fighter by miles tho).

Re-reading this scene, it appears to actually have the narration in Ram's POV, since it calls Otto's shouts of anguish annoying, gets really rude when describing Garfiel, and starts rambling about how good it feels to fight with severe injury and crush your opponent, so all of this slagging off of Garfiel seems to be Ram's own beliefs, rather than what's actually the case (base Garf is still a better fighter by miles tho).
Hmmm, that's actually have to do with my next CRT of the series.
About some POVs of the characters.

all of this slagging off of Garfiel seems to be Ram's own beliefs, rather than what's actually the case
Also when I say beliefs, I'm not saying Ram is wrong, it's just that it's her perspective that Garfiel is so incompetent. For example, Roswaal states he has little chance of beating Garfiel in a 1v1.

Someone like Wilhelm would likely view Beast Garf in this moment in a similar way to Ram, except... less rude.

Also when I say beliefs, I'm not saying Ram is wrong, it's just that it's her perspective that Garfiel is so incompetent. For example, Roswaal states he has little chance of beating Garfiel in a 1v1.

Someone like Wilhelm would likely view Beast Garf in this moment in a similar way to Ram, except... less rude.
Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back