• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Discussion Thread

So, should there be a calc for Wallenstein's feat of cutting mountains? It may not scale to anyone but it might be useful for determining a cap to his friction manipulation for indexing and vs debating purposes.

Although I'm not sure if we can give attack potency for manipulating friction.

It's a bit impossible to calc it. We don't know what they mean by "mountain tops" (the size) and we don't even know how many, as it was just said "all mountain tops in range".

Well I guess, I do give props depending on how much better exactly, but it's really hard to butcher it that badly.

Oh btw i am reading volume 1-3 and im gonna compile all the great feats and powers because there is a lot to be added.

Lol how can you not I hated her as soon as I saw her aka her design and her actually talking made it worse.

That's really shallow...

While I disagree with Hues on Stella specifically, I will vouch for also being guilty of immediately writing off a character based on hating their design. Hell, I wrote off Warhammer 4,000 in its entirety until text-to-speech got me to reconsider

I mean I have characters that I thought were ok, but I gradually started to hate as the story went on. Characters that I thought I would hate, but then read the story and I didn't really hate them. Characters I loved, but then I reread the story again and realized they weren't as great as I first thought and realized there were other better characters in said story. It's all just subjective for me really.

Yes, 3 of them, but there are several questions about it, and no one is saying anything after i answer their question. I mean now i know why Ouma's called "a mountain" this whole time.

Hm. I wonder why Stella doesn't have Excessive Awakening as a separate key? Does she not get any AP boosts from it?

It does but up to that point in the novel hasn't been translated yet so we don't know the exact tier etc. Just leave it in the deperado key for now.

Yeah it'd be risky to go without a clear translation into that realm. I did make a mistake before with the desperado aura, don't wanna do it again.

Stella needs to be updated, as do other characters scale to the calc and multipliers (?).

The novel summaries in the Rakudai wiki are pretty extensive and quite detailed, so I'd say we can use them for stats updates like AP and speed scaling because who knows when the translator will catch up to current events. I don't mind either way though.

Yes they do im just terribly busy lately though, I do most stuff on my phone which isn't ideal. About the ap im waiting for the attack reflection girl to show the possibility 5b attack. Before upgrading again. As for speed i don't know if there is any other feat tbh. The best currently is still the SoL one which scales the verse to ftl at base. Idk if there are more.

But currently the translations are going at about 1 chapter every 20 days fairly consistently.

Back