• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So....given what The Jman explained up above, it seems quite unfair to give Weather Report a win here as it seems to me at least RD has absolutely no way of even succesfully attacking him much less winning.

AquaWaifu said:
So....given what The Jman explained up above, it seems quite unfair to give Weather Report a win here as it seems to me at least RD has absolutely no way of even succesfully attacking him much less winning.
So it's an (albeit unintended) stomp, then?

Small vs Large town level. You can one-shot people on your level, much less people literally dozens of times physically weaker.

I would assume by dispercing the clouds making them? She has ranged attacks you know? I'm pretty sure the Wonderbolts have displayed air slashes. And one I know for sure us when she made a tornado by flapping her wings

Did ya read the thread?

Weather can negs her weather manip hilariously bad and the clouds making them spread kilometers on end, and he can do this in a few seconds.

Thats not how negation works. Having superior abilities doesn't mean you can nullify lesser abilities of the same kind.

It is when its weather related.

She tries to manipulate the clouds? He does the same preventing it. Stuff like that.

>in speed equal

Not really, and that's implying he lets her, since ya know he can just move away and and do both at the sane time, his weather manip happens at a thought, he diesnt need to do anything else besides that.

I haven't watched MLP in a while, but doesn't RD need to touch, physically interact with clouds in order to get them to do what she wants?

From the respect thread posted above, yes, which is bad, yes go straight to where the poison frogs are coming from, that's not gonna backfire.

Because he moves out of the way of a tornado? And dude, that's not exactly several kilometers worth of clouds and to do that would mean she's leaving the fight by thousands of feet, which gives weather a shit ton of time to do a bunch of stuff.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It is when its weather related.

She tries to manipulate the clouds? He does the same preventing it. Stuff like that.

>in speed equal

Not really, and that's implying he lets her, since ya know he can just move away and and do both at the sane time, his weather manip happens at a thought, he diesnt need to do anything else besides that.
Prove it then. Show me one scan of him nullifying someone else's weather manipulation and I'll give you this point.

I meant with air slashes and tornado generation (which disperces clouds)

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Because he moves out of the way of a tornado? And dude, that's not exactly several kilometers worth of clouds and to do that would mean she's leaving the fight by thousands of feet, which gives weather a shit ton of time to do a bunch of stuff.
Excuse me? Where did that scan show she needed to be at cloud height to do that? Oh yeah it didn't.

>prove it

Kinda hard when there's no other weather manip in his part, diesnt matter though since he's kinda immensely superior and has far greater precision and scale with his, you think he suddenly can't stop her doing stuff with a cloud because she touched It? That makes literal no sense.

Also the amount of clouds she'd need to disperse us several kilometers worth and she'd need to go thousands of feet away from weather to do so.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>prove it

Kinda hard when there's no other weather manip in his part, diesnt matter though since he's kinda immensely superior and has far greater precision and scale with his, you think he suddenly can't stop her doing stuff with a cloud because she touched It? That makes literal no sense.

Also the amount of clouds she'd need to disperse us several kilometers worth and she'd need to go thousands of feet away from weather to do so.
What part of "I meant with air slashes and tornado generation." Don't you understand? I'm not the guy arguing for cloud manipulation,

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And what's her range with those? Because looking at the scan, she was seemingly right in front of it.
The tornado clearly continued far out past the clouds it dispersed

Yes but in the scene that is kept being talked about that was definitly not several kilometers worth of clouds and several meters=/=several thousand meters.

Show a scan of her doing that Weekly.

That's dozens of others helping, it's actually direct contact considering she was in the clouds and there's seemingly several instances if timeskip in that scene.

That definitly ain't cutting it.

Doesnt matter, she still souldnt be that much weaker on her own. And no she wasnt making contact, she was literally making a tornado in front of her.

Back