• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's from the scaling chain iirc

Then again the reason why i said that above was because i'm still unsure so i made an asumption

I'll be glad if someone can correcte me an bring the actual number lel

The thing is, B++ rank NP can overpower the A+ rank
I’ll admit, I’m not the most familiar with specific NPs outside of Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night, so I’m unsure about this. However, what do you think about restricting Black Divider and the Noble Phantasm?

I’ll admit, I’m not the most familiar with specific NPs outside of Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night, so I’m unsure about this. However, what do you think about restricting Black Divider and the Noble Phantasm?
Hmm, does it would impacting Asta? Since Black Divider is basically very massive anti-magic sword, thinking restricting it would make Asta in big trouble

Might be a good idea, even with 2.8 tera raikou would just eradicate asta. At least they should be close without it

Asta can’t do anything about a 2.8 teraton nuke I think so I think it’s safer to restrict the Noble Phantasm and Black Divider

The NP of Raikou is basically 3 Tera, Gugalanna is currently a special case because it's done by a divine beast that it's part of the authority of a goddess, a argument could be made if one try to link the NP of Raikou to that because her NP is also done with divine power and her divinity let her have a authority, and although I could support the idea if we were talking about the vajra that it's the weapon of Indra (the NP of her lancer version) I'm not so sure to scale the NP of the berserker version to that, at least I'm not gonna try it, so the best is think of it as 3 Tera and done.
Asta can’t do anything about a 2.8 teraton nuke I think so I think it’s safer to restrict the Noble Phantasm and Black Divider
I could restrict it, but I mean, both have a trump card that one-shot the other if hit (Black Divider and her NP) and they both don't begin with it, so I think that a battle can happen.

But if others also want it I guess I can restrict it.

Last edited:
I'm still unsure if we can restrict Black Divider here, that one was massive anti-magic attack for ultimate blow, if we restrict it then that would be a problem for Asta since Black Asta would get hard-countered by Anti-Mystery

Last edited:
What’s wincon of each opponent?
In short end the enemy before the other use her/his trump card which one-shot the other, in the case of Asta it would be Black Divider (906.6 gigatons) and in the case of Raikou her NP (3 teratons), both are skilled and can buff themselves so is possible to end the figth before the other use it. Alternately if enough persons think is the better I can restrict Black Divider and the NP.

In short end the enemy before the other use her/his trump card which one-shot the other, in the case of Asta it would be Black Divider (906.6 gigatons) and in the case of Raikou her NP (3 teratons), both are skilled and can buff themselves so is possible to end the figth before the other use it. Alternately if enough persons think is the better I can restrict Black Divider and the NP.
Is Asta using his trump card immediately is in character?

Honestly the debate seems to be favored with Raikou right now, but i'll wait for Milly too since his arguments can adding more about Asta advantage in deep

Okay, so,

How exactly does Raikou hit Asta with his info analysis, and analytical prediction that senses intent, emotion, muscle movement, sound, etc... Coupled with the fact that Raikou only has a limited amount of time to take Asta out before his RPL kicks in. For context, he went to getting blitzed and knocked around by Licht to keeping up with his movements, and then further nearly dying against Zagred to getting an amp due to his desire not to lose, then further accessing his Black Divider. Not saying he has it here, but I’m just explaining it here.

Also, every successful strike that Asta gets in, either from Anti-Magic Slashes or just his swords negates any healing Raikou may have. I’m pretty sure she is known for her unwavering bloodlust, which makes it fairly easy for Asta to read her like a book, and counter. After all, he’s not stupid, and he can soften or outright negate most of any magic she tries, unless it’s her NP, since I’m told that has more AP then Asta can deal with. But I dunno what AP has to do with Magic Nullification.

Now that I think about it, shouldn't mana burst get past asta null anyway? Since it can get past magic resistance iirc

Okay, so,

How exactly does Raikou hit Asta with his info analysis, and analytical prediction that senses intent, emotion, muscle movement, sound, etc...
Much Better skills compared to tens of thousands of soldiers. She should be comparable to lancelot who has the best swordsmanship of the round table, even above artoria who could dwarf one of the best modern kendo practicer (that was so good she was forbidden from entering tournament iirc) in terms of skills alone
Coupled with the fact that Raikou only has a limited amount of time to take Asta out before his RPL kicks in. For context, he went to getting blitzed and knocked around by Licht to keeping up with his movements, and then further nearly dying against Zagred to getting an amp due to his desire not to lose, then further accessing his Black Divider. Not saying he has it here, but I’m just explaining it here.
Asta has better stats, not sure it would kick in here
Also, every successful strike that Asta gets in, either from Anti-Magic Slashes or just his swords negates any healing Raikou may have. I’m pretty sure she is known for her unwavering bloodlust, which makes it fairly easy for Asta to read her like a book, and counter. After all, he’s not stupid, and he can soften or outright negate most of any magic she tries, unless it’s her NP, since I’m told that has more AP then Asta can deal with. But I dunno what AP has to do with Magic Nullification.
It gets past magic resistance even at the highest rank, so tons of layers of null

Much Better skills compared to tens of thousands of soldiers. She should be comparable to lancelot who has the best swordsmanship of the round table, even above artoria who could dwarf one of the best modern kendo practicer (that was so good she was forbidden from entering tournament iirc) in terms of skills alone
What does this have to do with precognition?

It gets past magic resistance even at the highest rank, so tons of layers of null
Asta’s Anti-Magic is superior to Vanessa’s Rogue, which resists magic null.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back