• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Without his sword Raiden still has a massive Lifting Strength advantage on Yujiro to pin and murder him, Plus in Ripper Mode Raiden doesn't care if he gets hit that much so he'll probably just push through it and kill him.

If Yujiro's speed amps make him somewhat comparable to Yujiro, Raiden wouldn't manage to grapple him at all.

Yeah, but that doesn't ditch the fact they're notable amps. And one of them is quantifiable.

They do, very very probably.

Sangan alone bumped Orochi from Supersonic+ to blitzing Yujiro in RS, who is Hypersonic+, and Yujiro learned this technique

If that technique is used then it's a blitz in the opposite direction, so it's not allowed because speed Equalized.

I mean, i'm not saying the same multiplier applies for Yujiro, but still it makes his RS way faster than the opponent's, so it should be able to nulify Raiden's amp at least.

Sangan closes the speed gap, and i'm not even gonna speak about the lots of other amps Yujiro has. The AP gap can easily be closed by Yujiro's skill, plus the fact he can easily sense the danger in Raiden's blade via his 6th sense and simply steal it from his hands, making this an even easier job.

Raiden can literally just Electricute people. He did it in MGS4 when he no arms and was using his sword with his teeth.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I'm pretty sure Sangan isn't allowed because of the massive amp in Speed it gives because Equalized Speed.
If that's so, then Blade Mode shouldn't be allowed, lol.

Actually, slower characters aren't allowed speed amps under speed equalization. Which is stupid, admittedly, but still.

Only Raiden is naturally faster, so it's allowed. It even specifically says "in favor of the slower character".

You told me it allowed Doppo to Blitz Yujiro with it. So does it blitz or not? Either way, it's a massive amp in speed.

Anyways, i can't conceive how you guys think Raiden wins this only with the one-shotting advantages. In a previous Vs Match, Musashi won against Luffy even when Luffy could one-shot Musashi, and Yujiro completly dwarfs Musashi in skill and technique.

Specially since baseline Supersonic+ to top Hypersonic+ is exactly a 10x amp in speed, so it's not a blitz for Yujiro.

Back