• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then there's Mach Punch, Cockroach Dash, endorphines, adrenaline, teeth amp, etc etc.

Why? You might even try to argue it's because Raiden uses a sword so it's different from parrying punches, but Yujiro easily outskilled Musashi, the world's greatest swordsman.

This is still ignoring the fact that Raiden's amp is instantaneous and by the time Yujiro's activate he'll be dead.

Some clarification: Sangan is allowed, it only ups reaction speed, Sangan is thought-based as well, so there goes that, and Yujiro has plenty of moves that give him the edge in speed and AP

If Raiden can amp his speed by 20x then either it's restricted or this is a stomp and must be closed.

Yeah, at most. Raiden's baseline speed with Blade Mode or Ripper Mode is bare minimum 10x. And you can stack them together to make it 20x.

Add on to that Adrenaline, Endorphins, Cockroach Tackle, Pseudo Precog, Info Analysis, Flying Swallow Barrage, Apnea Rush, Hand Pocket, Hitless Blow, Jab, Mach Punch, Maeba Stance, Peek-a-Boo, Quadruple Median Line Strike, Sway Back, Triceratops Fist, and Windmill Punch, and Yujiro can easily amp to 20x in total, at least matching Raiden

I was so caught up on 0.5, I neglected to remember just how many thought-based amps Yujiro has and just how many of them are legitimately amazing amps. Changing my vote back to Yujiro

Look at it this way.

Raiden has to think twice, Yujiro has to think six times.

Raiden just thinks "I want Blade Mode and Ripper Mode". Yujiro has to think about all 6 of those different things before he can match him and by that time Raiden will already have hacked him up at full speed.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
How much do his other Amps multiply his speed by?
Unqualifiable, but as far as we know, Endorphins and Adrenaline are fodder compare to Sangan individually maybe something comparable together, but still much worse. Pseudo precog and Info analysis are some of the best reactionary abilities in the verse, so better than Sangan

The Wright Way said:
Look at it this way.
Raiden has to think twice, Yujiro has to think six times.

Raiden just thinks "I want Blade Mode and Ripper Mode". Yujiro has to think about all 6 of those different things before he can match him and by that time Raiden will already have hacked him up at full speed.
If he uses 0.5, he can activate pseudo precog and info analysis before Raiden amps to Jack, so if he just uses his best amps, it's one thought to one thought (Ripper and Blade to Sangan)

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
So at absolute best he has maybe a 10 or so times amp.
No, if PP and IA are better than Sangan, with bare minimum amps to not get oneshot turn 1, at most Yujiro can amp his reaction speed over 30x

Back