• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Raiden Blitzes with Blade Mode but can't really kill her unless he use the Sundowner Sheers. But he wouldn't know that's what is required so eventually Ryuko Zenkais enough times to get past his blitz and murder him.

I see no reason his massive speed amp doesn't eventually let him use his pincers before she Zenkais

Also what speed amp exactly? He's starting in Ripper Blade Mode, he doesnt have a speed amp beyond that

He wouldn't know the pincers are the right weapon since Murasama is the most powerful weapon he has. He wouldn't think "Huh, let me try my much shittier weapon that i have teouble using because it's so impractical."

Raiden's stuff ignores durability and he blitzes. Speed Equalized, Ryuko one-shots. Bad match either way.

He's starting in Ripper Blade Mode with equalized speed, he doesnt have a speed amp beyond that, i dont see how he blitzes

It doesn't matter if he ignores durability he can't get past her regen because he wouldn't think Scissors are the answer.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
He wouldn't know the pincers are the right weapon since Murasama is the most powerful weapon he has. He wouldn't think "Huh, let me try my much shittier weapon that i have teouble using because it's so impractical."
He'd use it once he sees her regenerating.

He wouldn't know that's how it works. Plus, I'm fairly certain the scissors don't neg Durability unless I missed that.

Ripper and Blade mode are two different things. Ripper is what amps him to 7-C. Blade mode is just a speed amp I'm pretty sure.

Raiden (Metal Gear)

"Massively Hypersonic+, Sub-Relativistic with Blade Mode, At least Sub-Relativistic with Ripper Mode (viewed raindrops as entirely motionless over a timespan of what he perceived as several seconds) "

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
He wouldn't know that's how it works. Plus, I'm fairly certain the scissors don't neg Durability unless I missed that.
Why wouldn't he at least try it? Common sense says "hey, she's regenerating from that amount of damage, how about I do more damage to try and overtax her?"

Also, yes, the scissors to negate durability, just like his other blades do.

But why would it be a blitz-worthy amp? The only reason he's sub-rel with Blade mode in the first place is because it makes him a bit faster than normal

WeeklyBattles said:
But why would it be a blitz-worthy amp? The only reason he's sub-rel with Blade mode in the first place is because it makes him a bit faster than normal
It makes people comparable to him move in slow motion from his pov.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Doesn't need too, on either front

Scissors in KLK don't ignore Durability either

Yeah, but she's gonna keep getting stronger so if she doesn't have her regen negged by the time she has enough Zenkais (IE 1 or 2 of them) then she's gonna One-Shot and blitz him despite Blade Mode.

Zenkai takes massive amounts of damage overtime for a Zenkai to become that strong though

Hell, she lost against Uzu because of that.

@Schnee No actually it doesnt, one heart rip made her strong enough to blitz and overpower Nui and skinning herself alive made her strong enough to casually stomp her and blitz her even harder

Uzu didnt deal lethal damage to her so it didnt activate

Did it? Huh, must have misremembered, though the skinning herself alive feat still applies, as does stuff like her becoming strong enough to cut Ragyo in half from being previously stomped by her after ryuko was bisected once and going from being horribly stomped to being equal to Ragyo in the final fight due to being repeatedly impaled

And again, her Zenkai requires damage that would normally be lethal, Uzu's blunt attacks didnt cause it to activate

Back