• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vacteria loves to open with either blast spam or slash spam. She uses her speed and unpredictable movement in the air to catch her opponent off guard and cut them in half or disintegrate them with her beams

Alright well DC is passive, otherwise Ame will start with her stat boosts (same as Sparkie's if you remember from the match I just finished), then uses this-

"Stomps the ground, making a shockwave that not only reflects projectiles but also pierces through defence stat boosts via exos which will bring their exos levels to 25%. If she hits her opponents with this four times, they will die. However, she can only use this once every 15 seconds."

Otherwise she'll just do whatever it takes to win, she'll even be willing to use that move once every 15 seconds whenever possible, whenever she needs to.

Queen Bee Supreme Buzz will mostly keep her from moving, so the speed boost likely won’t matter. From there, She can use the extra seconds after the attack where Ame will remain frozen to continue her other attack and attempt to finish the fight quickly

Well, if she stops the buzz, the effect wears off. But vacteria is fast and can take advantage of that time. A speed amp won’t make it wear off any faster either

it won’t 100% completely paralyze her though right? So like if she hits her with a shockwave, that’ll break her out of it I’m assuming?

There’s also her clones as well.

It’s more like paralysis of the brain and bodily function. Vacteria does this with EXTREME sound manip. It’s omnidirectional, so the clones would most likely be affected, and as long as she is buzzing, there is paralysis. Whether or not she breaks out of it depends on her own brain and ability to recover.

During the recovery time, Vacteria will continue her assault, likely with Queen Bee Torrent or Queen Bee Pink Torrent. And if she wants to take them all out, she’ll go for Queen Bee Megavolt, and envelop the whole battlefield with a storm of pink energy lightning

Well the clones aren’t real meaning they’re not biological like the real Ame is though and are not controlled by Ame, they just fight for her as minions. So they won’t be affected by sounds. In fact there is actually a moment where Amedrizar does get a little bluffed by Batch’s singing (which is able to hurt people’s ears and give them headaches just by singing through her mic) although she does shrug it off a few seconds afterwards like it’s nothing. Which I’d imagine is not as potent as Queen’s buzzing sound, but I’d imagine it would help to an extent and the clones weren’t affected it by it at all.

Everything else doesn’t seem like anything new to any Animazian and when Amedrizar’s clones are defeated, she can just recreate them again.

Nah Vacteria’s buzz is a lot more potent than something like that. It’s strong enough to blur the vision and shake an entire mountain into crumbling, and that’s a just passive effect it has, so that’s why the sound is strong enough to halt Ame completely. While the buzz is active the real Ame can’t do any attacks or defend herself, but the clones can, which is why Vacteria will go for Queen Bee Megavolt instead of her torrent attacks. This way, she won’t have to worry about the clones defending the real Ame as she moves in for a close range slash

Her attack will inflict major damage. From there, Vacteria will continue her slash and blast attacks, and use her forcefield when necessary, to try and kill Ame and her clones. To assist her with the clones, Vacteria would summon a few thousand of her children to assist her. They typically swarm around enemies in military-style positions to maximize the attack output of their groups. The more there are, the more threatening they are, despite how a single bee would be fodder.

If she can’t break out of it then I feel like this match probably isn’t even fair and I’ll need to change Amedrizar’s opponent to someone else.

I don’t know? Would be helpful if we knew exactly how high Vacteria is on 6-C. Like the exact gigatons and feat she scales to.

Well in that case then hell no. Her solution would be to just dodge everything like a boss which I think she would be perfectly capable of doing, but the paralysis prevents her from doing so.

Her best bet would be to get her clones together and one shot with the stomping move, but she won’t know that she needs to do that at first.

I know I said it the last thread I had, but due to the buzzing, I think this is actually a stomp and I’ll eventually look for another match (unless you wanna throw me another one right now).

Last edited:
Btw I planned to use Raiden against my top soldiers soon too, what a similarity XD

Cant Raiden just one shot Amedrizar with her "undodgeable" sword strike? (Musou no Hitotachi is it called maybe)

Locked because of OP request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back