• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
When you try to find a Digimon match and hope it's not a stomp...But you also have to find a Digimon that has a chance of bypassing that regen....while still hoping it isn't a stomp...That's me right now....

Kill la Kill vs Appmon

Anime's Worst Mother vs The Embodiment of Entertainment

-Ragyo is High 6-A

-Speed Equalized

-Bloodlusted

-Raggy is not allowed to attack Astra....

FIGHT!!!!

Ragyō Kiryüi: 2 (Gar and Cal)

Entermo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Ragyo second form
Entermon2

Entermon has way more abilities than Ragyo (Spatial Manipulation is no joke), I am sure he can just hax her to death

He won't just whip out Spatial Manipulation off the bat though. He's start with sound based moves.

Spatial Manipulation won't help against her regen, she's also decently above him in AP and is completely fine with spamming mind fibers first thing.

Voting Ragyo

Regarding AP, which is higher?

3.16e+26 Joules or 2.6973668164930833e27 Joules?

I know, but when the first thing the character does is spam mind screwing life fibers and omnidirectional blades at the same time, it can be difficult to get around.

The real cal howard said:
I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic, but the second one by almost a factor of 10
You assume I know this stuff....I ain't a calcer. The AP page didn't help either...

@Gargoyle Ryuko, who Ragyo curbstomped, has the casual 27 joule feat.

....People aren't understanding my confusion. Please at least listen to someone who knows nothing about this and is unfamiliar with this.

Firstly, it is written different "+27" in regards to "e27"

Also going by the first number, I was confused. 3 .1 to the 26? vs 2.6 to the 27?

For scientific notation, just look at the final number that comes after the "e"

3e26 vs 2e27. The 27 is bigger than the 26. Just like how 300 isn't bigger than 2000 just because 3>2. That plus sign one of the numbers has doesn't really change it. 3e+26 or 3e26 same difference.

And again I linked to a calculator where you can just copy and paste those numbers into it and it does all of the math for you. Very helpful for me.

Entermon has stuff such as Empathic, Spatial, Dream, Sleep and Soul BFR if that helps.

How quickly does it act? Because the moment the fight starts, those blades are going to try and impale him from every direction, and he needs to dodge every mind fiber in the process

Ragyo because Digimon needs at least one character to get a damn loss ovo.

In all seriousness, I'll think about it.

The real cal howard said:
Ragyo because Digimon needs at least one character to get a damn loss ovo.
In all seriousness, I'll think about it.
Malo Myotismon already lost to Belial Aensland y'know. Kid Lucemon got stomp by Emprah as well. Rebootmon got stomped by Shion.

Gargoyle One said:
How quickly does it act? Because the moment the fight starts, those blades are going to try and impale him from every direction, and he needs to dodge every mind fiber in the process
Seems to be nearly instant due to him literally stealing said soul and sending it to the dream world while he possesses the hollow body. His Spatial hax is most definitely fast seeing as he can and I quote "Create Space as if it were magic."

Dude, Lavos kills them all up til Lucemon ovo. But yeah. Off topic. For now, I'm gonna stick to my gut and say that power and regen take this. Emphasis on for now.

Yes I shall reply.

Anyway, considering this is second form Kouketsu, her blades and Fibers only take a thought to activate, and with every angle being a blade that will one or two shot him, or a mind Fiber, he has to either block every strike, which he would likely do, or try to use his technique first, which gets him killed.

Still Ragyo.

Also count my vote

But Soul hax bypasses regen. His Spatial hax should deal with said fiber thingamajigs. He can put her to sleep, send her soul to the Dream Realm, etc.

One at a time, spatial Manipulation has to get every single one of the 30-40 fibers from every direction, or he either dies or gets mind screwed.

His spatial hax should in fact be able to deflect an omnidirectional attack, or at least form a spatial shield. I mean, he has the range.

Gargoyle One said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Should I make this his much stronger Uranusmon form then?
You're already bringing up counters to her abilities....
yes, but the AP gap seems to be one of the major arguements seeing as he gets one-shot.

^And you want to change it to a stronger Digimon? I have a VERY suspicious look at you Dragon OvO

It's just a stronger form. I believe Ragyo still has an AP advantage, just not by as much.

Totally not doing this because Uranusmon is intangible. OVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back