• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragyō Kiryüin vs The Beast (Infamous)

@Kal Except he does have them so he can kill her while Ragyo has no way whatsoever to ever hope to kill him

And I dont get why people are bring up Ryuko's matches, those are irrelivant here

And we have never called stuff like this a haxstomp till the ways to win are something like a dozen.

Because it's the same kind of situation. It's a "X win because superior regen that the opponent cannot and won't bypass and will eventually kill Y". Literally only difference with a Ryüko match is that the Beast actually need to use hax instead of simply punching until the opponent dies

Ive seen threads with less reasoning than this be removed for being haxstomps...

Im still thoroughly convinced this is a stomp

Ryuko and Ragyo's?

That should be rather obvious.

Like, a good example i already mentioned is DK, he only has his fist to fight, that's it, no other powers and he's put up against Ryoko who has regen he can't bypass, rabge, and plenty of other powers in comparison, now here's the kicker.

She outclasses DK's AP in durability alone so he cant even get to her regen and beats out his AP as he's 7 teratons, she's 47 and yet it wasn't deemed a stomp.

This is honestly probably more fair than that.

I am somewhat in the realms of this being a hax stomp

Like, can ragyo kill the beast?

If not, we unfortunately that just makes a stomp.

If so, then great we can go on.

I dont think the beast is a bad matchup, but for reasons outlined above.

Ragyo can do nothing to him.

Heck, he can regenerate from atoms and she aint got nothing to handle that with to my knowledge.

I will change my vote to the beast tho with low diff. He should have no problem taking this via reasons above.

Like, I doubt he can lose.

DK vs Ryuko is the only one of her matches i would consider a stomp, other than that the rest are completely fair

This is by no means a fair matchup

Newendigo said:
Weekly + Lets see:
Samurai Jack.

Donkey Kong.

Lord Boros.

What has this matches in common...
They all have great memes?

(I kid but i agree with weekly on this)

A hax stomp has a loose definition on this wiki

At least the last two can be considered fair since boros could maybe be higher on the ap scale or dk can put up a fight with other abilities.

Literally none of the opponents in Ryüko's victories have a way past her regen except Sheele

Samurai Jack: A guy who only advantage is his swordmanship agaisnt a girl who has flight, far more range, Regenerationn and reactive evolution.

Lord Boros: A guy who that has a very problematic Regenerationn with a Ap disavantage agaisnt a girl who can fly, similar Regenerationn but without drawbacks and can adapt to his range attacks.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ive seen threads with less reasoning than this be removed for being haxstomps...

Im still thoroughly convinced this is a stomp
And yet Gilgamesh vs Bayonetta was considered fair.

This is the problem, some stomps are added, other decisive ones are closed.

KinkiestSins said:
I am somewhat in the realms of this being a hax stomp

Like, can ragyo kill the beast?

If not, we unfortunately that just makes a stomp.
Everyone of Ryuko's matchups would like a word

Anyway.

If this doesn't get concluded soon I'll just close it for being derailed?

Anymore votes?

Oh i thought i closed this, damn internet

Being able to oneshot while the other person has literally no way to win by any means is the definition of a stomp

Being ragdolled?

Incapable of even scratching Ragyo without an obvious to dodge black hole?

You're exaggerating

Without the Black Hole, it's inconclusive, without Regen, Ragyo stomps via massive AP advantage.

At least Ryuko has to try in order to hurt opponents while Ragyo just blinks and Beast is turned to shreds

>Incapable of scratching Ragyo

>Beast apparently has an AP advantage according to PTSO

Im not exaggerating in the slightest

@Weekly

Please tell me how you can kill Ragyō at all without one-shotting. Damage over time works wonders against High-Mid regen, right?

@Kal A big enough AP difference would damage her past her ability to regenerate, the obvious scissor cut which nullifies life fiber regen, all regen nullification in general, matter manipulation, there are tons of ways to get past Ragyo's regen without oneshotting her.

WeeklyBattles said:
>Incapable of scratching Ragyo

>Beast apparently has an AP advantage according to PTSO

Im not exaggerating in the slightest
PTSO hasn't seen KlK in years, and I clarified that.

At this point you're really starting to show bias towards Ragyo, I'm sorry, Ryuko has victories against people with a strength disadvantage who can't get past her regen, and here, huge strength disadvantage and an obvious attack makes it a stomp.

First is a one shot, second is a weakness that nobody knows outside of the verse, regen nullification means that she dies at the first good hit and matter manipulation is literally the thing that you are arguing against

You do realize Matter Manipulation one shots right? You do realize the Beast is using an attack that's entirely matter Manipulation to win right?

Anyway, we only need two votes, let's wrap this up.

@Gargoyle Following the rules and pointing out a blatant stomp =/= bias, i could say the same towards yu being biased for the Beast. And the only match Ryuko has that's like that is her match against Donkey Kong

@Kal That's the point

Gargoyle One said:
You do realize Matter Manipulation one shots right? You do realize the Beast is using an attack that's entirely matter Manipulation to win right?
Anyway, we only need two votes, let's wrap this up.
Eeyup

And two votes wont hel on a closed thread

Back