• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP (Registration Thread)

Not even gonna cap but I don’t feel like reading all that, but from what I have gathered there is some evil sun god and people are doing there own thing to deal with him, yes or no?
If you don't feel like reading I can just summarize for you but that's the incredibly dumbed-down version of the current plot yes lol.

Name: (King-Life Killer)
Race: (Human...I think)
Appearance: (My profile pic)
Backstory: (With the end of the world, came the end of all possibilities of his favourite anime ever having another season animated. In an attempt to adapt, King-Life Killer adopted the world view: "What joy be in life, what suffering in death?")
Faction: Monarchist.
Abilities: Transduality type 2 (Is neither alive nor dead), Spatial Manipulation (His sword can cut space), Darkness Manipulation and Sensory Manipulation (With Freezing Night), Law Manipulation (With his sword), Mind Manipulation (With Flying Stars)

Notable techniques:

Heart-Devils; Pleasure and Desire; Six Desires and Seven Emotions; Undermine the world:
Severs the targets emotions. A double edged sword that applies to him too, however, he had already done it himself a long time ago.

Ravaging Dual Sword Technique; freezing Night, Flying Stars, Ravage Law, Ravish Heaven.

Freezing Night:
Night descends, removing all light and all sensory abilities within an area.

Flying Stars:
His sword breaks breaks apart into countless dots of light that enter the opponent's thought, infecting them with the will of the sword.

Ravage Law:
One sword to destroy all laws, demanding a life be taken.

Ravish Heaven.
Destroy all laws and thoughts; a piercing attack that defies logic.

Back