• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Vs Ichigo

I mean.

If Ragna so much as scratches Ichigo he gets his soul destroyed.

But Ichigo can do the same with the AP gap

Ragna is far more skilled then this version of Ichigo due to fighting an extremely wide variety of enemies even when his Azure Grimore was useless (As most characters resist soul destruction) so I may give it to him based on that but IDK

@Knight they can inflict soul damage that not even an all mighty power that determines everything's existence cannot remove.

Phenomenon Intervention is the act of overriding one timeline with another to make something that happened different.

This still can't heal the soul damage done by something like Ragna's Soul Eater.

I vote for ragna via skill advantage and soul destruction since he would most likely land the first hit. Especially with his sixth sense. He can also create barriers nulling the AP gap.

Just noticing the AP gap actually isn't enough to one shot

Ragnafir mine and Rocker's reasons

I mean, Ichigo and most of the Bleach characters also has sixth sense. But yeah, Ragna is more versatile and haxxier (Unsurprisingly).

How much is the AP gap tho?

Dat Dot said:
I mean, Ichigo and most of the Bleach characters also has sixth sense. But yeah, Ragna is more versatile and haxxier (Unsurprisingly).
How much is the AP gap tho?
Yeah but it is one that is actually on the profile rather than the typical sixth sense all shounen characters have (I presume).

Well, I believe there's also a revision for adding the sixth sense for Bleach characters in Reiatsu thread.

It's the reikaku stuff where the Bleach character can see even without relying their senses like their eyes IIRC (Like Tosen and Ichigo when Ginjo cut his eyes).

Well the sixth sense that ragna has pretty much nullifies the advantage for ichigo. There's also the fact that he has experience with fighting Hazama and Nu-12, the former is more of a distance fighter that likes to use his chains to safely fight others while the latter can fly on top of being able to spam swords out of thin air, so Ichigo's little "safe distance while using getsuga Tenshō" is somewhat nullified due to Ragna's experience.

Ichigo does not know how to use GT in this version.

Voting in ichigo here for his advantage ap, Ichigo can adapt in the battle and understand opponent's fighting style, and seeks solution to this, (Ichigo vs Ikaku fight), Ichigo already mourn with characters with more experience than him ( Grand Fisher, Renji, Ikaku and Zaraki), Ichigo ta Even though in his human form he disturbed Rukia's senses.

Ragna has more experience fighting skilled opponents and ichigo has no counter to his soul manipulation which is literally in his every attack

I don't think experience is really a factor here seeing as how Ichigo can fight evenly with Shinigami that have hundreds of years of experience. Ichigo also has Accelerated Development to close any skill gap. But Ichigo doesn't have a counter to his Soul Manipulation, as he only gets resistance to Soul hax in his Thousand Year Blood War key. Also, is the Soul destruction instant or like does it just do damage over time?

its instant and ragna also heals him self with the soul damage he does the more ragna hits the more health he gets

And his attacks do leave seithr poisoning

In addition, Regna is easily provoked, and ichigo can provoke it, just as it did with Ikaku and Renji. 7-C regna have how much of AP?

@Kazuik provoking ragna isn't going to help him at all when the person he's provoking can tear apart and leech off his soul.

Back