• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Vs Ichigo

ragna FRA and yeah provoking him means he use blood cain(assuming this is old ragna) while it does makes ragna lose HP or energy faster it amplify soul eater,damage and he can pretty much summon part of black beast in a larger scale so provoking ragna is not really a good idea

Wait isn't 7-C Ragna from his weakend state in chrono phantasma? Since if that is the case how would he be able to do soul damage considering the azure grimoire is inactive at that point?

From the looks of it his 7-C comes from scaleing to Tager who's astral is a 7-C feat.

But from his weakened state I can only think of 2 times where he was in a weakend form. one being his fight with Terumi, who could just make the Ragna's azure grimoire inactive until Ragna got the idea engine. The second time was most of chrono phantasma do to being around Celica which also led to the azure grimoire be inactive.

I might need to replay CT but if I recall correctly he was not in a weakend state in the Nu fight. He was still in the amped state that he was in with his fight with Hakumen 20% when he entered combat with Nu. So he should have been just as strong as he was when fighting 20% Hakumen.

didnt remember anything about him being weakened by something the only thing I remember is ragna fight hakumen and lose. hakumen got transported but he somehow able to free himself from the teleportation and ragna beat hakumen with the power of azure grimoire then ragna vs nu but nothing state ragna being weakened. the 7-C used here probably the sealed azure so ragna cannot touch ichigo at all

Back