• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna the Bloodedge upgrade *Spoilers to Central Fiction*

At the end to Central Fiction, Ragna crosses the Azure Gate and has full control of The Master Unit and fixes the world threw phenomenon intervention acting from what it seems as a duel core with a part of Saya he essentially has access to the true form of the Azure like Noel but has far more control of it

And what does this mean for his statistics, specifically?

after looking at the centralfiction page in the Blazblue wiki it says Ragna went into the forbidden gate to be with Amateratsu. It tells that he erased himself from the world and created a world where Amateratsu and the Takagamara System cannot intervine. Idk i just read it

From what i understand from the page (correct me if i am wrong) the world will end if the central fiction (Ragna) dies so time looped because the unit wanted to meet him using the phenomenon intervention until it broke then he erased himself, returned everyone dreams to the azure so he created a world where Amateratsu and the Takamagahara system cannot affect it and went through the forbbiden gate to be with the unit

Its true Ragna erased himself, return the dreams to the Azure and all. Its also true that he does not wield the Maater Unit Ameteratsu. Oh no, he gained the Azure Flamme Grimmore in the end. You see at the ending he and Terumi were chosen by the Azure to fight each other bacause only one of them can gain the true Azure. Ragna kills Terumi leaving only him. Not just that, The Azure Flamme Grimmore is stated by Terumi to surpass both the TA system and Ameteratsu unit because it can create a world where the two cannot intervene. In other words, Ragna is not as strong as Ameteratsu. He is stronger now. To proof this, Terumi was the one that stated only one of them could wield the Azure Flamme grimmore or true Azure Grimmore or whatever you want to call it.

Back