• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

My question makes sense tf are you on about-

Power escalation is objectively a very large part of all Shonen series and me asking why you'd read one when that isn't your type of series isn't some question that can't be deciphered or something Lil bruh
No battleshonen is just power scaling unless you consider the works of TikTokers and some Chinamans.

No battleshonen is just power scaling unless you consider the works of TikTokers and some Chinamans.
Yes, you're obviously right- But it's still a big part that can, and has in my experience, turned a lot of people away from series if done poorly.

Yes, you're obviously right- But it's still a big part that can, and has in my experience, turned a lot of people away from series if done poorly.
Of course, if the other aspects of the work aren't interesting, I won't see it 🤷 I think the only thing that differentiates me from those who like PS is that they can stay in the work just for the PS.

I mean I got put off from Ragna once I started realizing the wings bloodline was like weak and there's gonna be more bloodlines. Definitely thought the big bad was gonna be the one king and then after they somehow defeated it, Ragna and Crimson would end up fighting due to Ragna eventually becoming a dragon himself.

I mean I got put off from Ragna once I started realizing the wings bloodline was like weak and there's gonna be more bloodlines. Definitely thought the big bad was gonna be the one king and then after they somehow defeated it, Ragna and Crimson would end up fighting due to Ragna eventually becoming a dragon himself.
The Bloodline of Wings isn't really "weak", it's a second generation Bloodline so all the Mature Dragon's are just weaker than the other Bloodlines.

The Bloodline of Wings isn't really "weak", it's a second generation Bloodline so all the Mature Dragon's are just weaker than the other Bloodlines.
Yeah i guess? But they still got done dirty by humans and Ragna. I'm hoping and it's likely that the author focuses heavy on Ragna's growth, the sun cult group and whatever his relationship with Rouxi is. Also Ragna and Leo's friendship also was just thrown to the side as well and its just like why? If Leo's this important then we're gonna need more screen time with her and Ragna in battle.

I'm expecting there to be a focus on his relationship with Ruoxi in the coming chapters. I hope she becomes a recurring/main character tbh.

Chapter 64 Raws are up.

Got some really cool backstory for Ruoxi and Future Ragna. Or should I say Forwardstory??

Can be considered as a retrospective way to call to the future‘s possibility. The future can end up changing as well

Also interesting to see where Ragna got his "Dragon Hunting Flash", from Ruoxi's "Dragon Slaying Flash". Nice little connection there.

Ruoxi from the future looks interesting the one from the present doesn't seem like a big deal, she'll probably only serve to be killed and make Ragna freak out🙏😈

Into the Silver Comet? I think it was just figurative but I'd have to reread to make that decision.

Damn, the author of Ragna is the same author of satsui no senki...

I remember trying to start reading satsui and finding it pretty generic, I felt like I had already read it a thousand times...

Calc got accepted.

We ****, DICK, AND BALLIN'.
Well basically everyone and their mothers are going to scale to that calculation, obviously a minimal win.

Now just use the 5x multiplier of Olto Zora's drugs to get a higher speed scaling.

I'm just happy that we have stats to begin with, given how long this verse has been in the works.
I was being ironic... The "everyone and their mother scale" should have made that obvious 😭 and also the fact that in 15 chapters practically the entire verse is scaling to Sub-Rel.

Back