• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

So, we finally get a visual of the "supposed" King of Scales launching an attack on the Sun Cult from the OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET.

We're getting Hella crazy now, buds.

Damn I wonder how many chapters we're going to have until we get to the end of the manga I hope it's at least hundreds.

Hmm I'm curious about the humans that Koutenran apparently "protects" and of course Koutenran's absurd range was quite imposing but what I liked most was her design, it would be interesting if she actually had a direct link to the moon even more so with Crimson having a base there.

I wonder if we'll ever see the people from the Silver Armament Corps like Shin Cutlass healed and ready to fight again. With Crimson's tech there's no doubt he can heal shit like lost limbs tbh.

I also await the day best girl Starlia wakes up.

I wonder if we'll ever see the people from the Silver Armament Corps like Shin Cutlass healed and ready to fight again. With Crimson's tech there's no doubt he can heal shit like lost limbs tbh.

I also await the day best girl Starlia wakes up.
It's definitely possible and we can only hope that the author hasn't forgotten about them.

and if Starlia is going to wake up it will probably only be in the final arc or maybe an arc before the finale.

Hey guys! I've found some interesting stuff and infos.

• 1st of all let's start with Ragna: during the Reize Capital Battle it was revealed by Artemisia that world-rending magic strength is needed in order to severely/fatally injure Ragna with magic.alternate future Artemisia managed to completely destroy the country of Reize (although it was not revealed if she did it in her Base Form or Dragon Form), furthermore it was revealed she has enough magic power to manipulate the timestream of the whole world several times (freeze it, rewind it). Mind you she did it during daytime, hence she was weakened by the sunlight and couldn't display her true magic powers.
    In addition it shouldbe noted that Artemisia's time manipulation would also affect the world even if she's in another dimension, as Crimson revealed later on.

- Conclusion: technically "world-rending" can be translated into surface wiping (multi-continental) to planet busting. Since this is also an early-series Ragna his durability should be upgraded to Multi-Continental to possibly Planetary (to higher for his later and stronger like Silver Comet mode) for magic-based attacks and powers.
    Artemisia's AP should be upgraded to Country (feat happened in the alternate future + direct statement) to possibly way higher due to her immense magic energy. Planetary to possibly Large Planetary due to her being able to manipulate the timestream of the entire world several times, while in base and weakened by sunlight. In her Dragon Form she gets a power boost (according to Disaster Thrower's DF that should be x8).
    Also "interdimensional" should be added to her character's power and abilities and range section.

• Now regarding Woltekamui: this is quite simple due to scaling and direct feats, and something that y'all know pretty well. Once he fused with his Heavenly Divider Claw and turned into "Thunder God Battle Mode" he managed to severely and fatally injure (breaking his sword-arm and injuring his other arm with a mere swing from the distance, pierce his chest apart, beheading him...) Silver Comet Ragna in several occasions and quite effortlesly. In addition when he turned into TGBM his amount of magic power (that he later stated to be now unlimited) , also affected Dragon Artemisia the same Artemisia with magic power so immense that she can manipulate the timestream of the entire world. Btw Ragna was not affected by it, even if he was close to him (should be taken into consideration for Ragna's profile too).

- Conclusion: Kamui's base TGBM gets Planetary to possibly Large Planetary AP for the reasons stated above. Higher for his Dragon Form TGBM that is another big power boost, as already stated above.

• Roars miscellaneous and further infos: the high-class dragons of the Bloodline of Roars can create strata aka "different worlds" via their direct magic powerLupowa, who covered the entire 1st stratum with his mind-eating magic mist, starting from the Misty Dragon . The Gehenna Hole has a length of 4000km and an average width of 30km, how deep it is is currently unknown tho.
    Lapisdozzo managed to create a Labyrinth-stratus where the concept of gravity is completely ignored and it's covered by traps made of magics burrowed from other dragons. The size of this strata easily exceedes the size of a country (quite obvious considering the 1st strata is as big as the length of the Gehenna Hole). It was further revealed by Net Saint that Ragna managed to collapse the 2nd stratum btw.
    Erun Eskii, the Iced Horn Dragon, created a -80°C stratus of seas and icebergs.
    Gargantina, the 2nd high-class dragon hence the strongest prior the King, created a world of flatten earth that stretches into eternity.
    Ragna managed to resist and survive Bagram's existence erasure via reality warping magic.

- Conclusion: all of these feats would obviously benefit and provide further confirmations for the likes of Artemisia, Kamui and the other Dragon Kings having immense magic power compared to the other high-class dragons appeared so far. Possibly Continental AP for Base Ragna (Sun Cult arc).
    Resistance to reality warping and existence erasure
    should be listed for Ragna's profile.

Bagram and all the other Kings scales higher than Artemisia who is stated to be the weakest Dragon King of all.

• The size of Amen, the Sun Cult city: it was stated by Carla that they had to take a car and drive for aproximatelly an hour to reach the center of the city.
    Now i'll lowball the speed of the car to 50km/h the overall common speed that a car can go in a urban area (i'm ignoring that the city is basically a futuristic metropolis and they were about to drive a Star Wars-looking flying car, that's why the lowball). Easy calc:

- The shape of the city: circle.

- average speed of a car in urban area: 50km/h

- distance from the outskirt of the city to the center of the city: 50km

- diameter of Amen: 100km

- circumference of Amen: 200km

basically...and lowballed.
...of course you'd get bigger numbers if you take into consideration: the city is futuristic, the car is a sci-fi looking flying car, speed of highways, expressways etc. (that ranges from 80km/h up to 100-130km/h) and i didn't take into consideration the structure that surrounds the city, that would add an extra 10km, more or less (eyeballed).
I leave these other calcs to you tho.

Why that's important? Because Kou Tenran (King of Scales) was about to nuke the hell out of Amen with her huge Light Beam snipped from the other side of the planet. This feat was performed in base and casually just cuz she was bored and was falling asleep (reminder Kou scales way above the likes of Artemisia who has already managed to destroy an entire country) btw. It should be noted that the Light Beam didn't die out once it hit the barrier but it kept pushing it and started "cracking it". Plus Durapolo got forced to convert the light into electricity and transmit it to the other cities.

Also nice feat for Durapolo who managed to intercept and block it.

Last edited:
I think the statement you're using to give Ragna surface-wiping level stats is a bit to vague. "World rending" or similar statements don't always refer to the literal destruction of the world, after all.

Direct evidence would probably be needed.

Also, Artemisia's country destruction statement isn't likely referring to her literally destroying a country. If she could simply destroy country's, she would've destroyed Leese on her own from the beginning.

The "destruction of a country" feat is most likely a feat that was done over a long span of time, with help from the other members of the winged bloodline to exterminate humans.

I think the statement you're using to give Ragna surface-wiping level stats is a bit to vague. "World rending" or similar statements don't always refer to the literal destruction of the world, after all.

Direct evidence would probably be needed.

Take into consideration this statement comes from a character with direct planet level feats at her weakest form. Let alone all the scaling to other inferior high-class dragons.

In addition the japanese raw states basically the same thing.

Ragna would get surface-wiping level and above only in durability against magic-based powers btw.

Take into consideration this statement comes from a character with direct planet level feats at her weakest form. Let alone all the scaling to other inferior high-class dragons.
Artemisia does indeed have "planet level" feats if you take into consideration the sheer range of her Magic, yes, but simply being able to manipulate the timestream of an entire planet doesn't mean that you can destroy it. Effective range isn't equivalent to destructive power.

Also, Artemisia's country destruction statement isn't likely referring to her literally destroying a country. If she could simply destroy country's, she would've destroyed Leese on her own from the beginning.

The "destruction of a country" feat is most likely a feat that was done over a long span of time, with help from the other members of the winged bloodline to exterminate humans.

Actually current Ragna stated Reize didn't just got simply destroyed, it vanished. Add future Artemisia's direct statement of HER having completely destroyed it.

Artemisia does indeed have "planet level" feats if you take into consideration the sheer range of her Magic, yes, but simply being able to manipulate the timestream of an entire planet doesn't mean that you can destroy it. Effective range isn't equivalent to destructive power.

It's not just range tho. It's strickly related to her magic power, that ofc scales above weaker Roars dragons creating worlds in the Gehenna Hole.

Btw Artemisia won't get Planetary and above AP (even if other verses got the AP even if certain characters didn't destroy a thing nor else ex. Selene from Fairy Tail) the one who benefits the upgrade is Kamui in his Base Thunder God Battle Mode and Dragon Mode, since he's the only one that managed to fatally injure an even stronger version of Ragna with magic attacks.

Actually current Ragna stated Reize didn't just got simply destroyed, it vanished.
Well, yes, but this is something that can still be done over a span of time. If I spend a long time completely and utterly destroying a country including all the land, obviously you would consider it to have "vanished" as well, no?
Add future Artemisia's direct statement of HER having completely destroyed it.
I am well aware of the statement. The implications aren't that she single-handedly destroyed the country though, as if she COULD do that, she would've done so in the present, but she did not. It would make no sense to assume she destroyed an entire country on her own in the future but didn't do so in the present.
It's not just range tho. It's strickly related to her magic power, that ofc scales above weaker Roars dragons creating worlds.
It is indeed related to her magical power, but there's no evidence that magical power = raw destructive potential. Because again, if Artemisia is capable of destroying an entire planet with her Magic, there is nothing stopping her from simply eradicating Leese off the face of the Earth with a wave of her hand. Which, obviously, she cannot do.

Well, yes, but this is something that can still be done over a span of time. If I spend a long time completely and utterly destroying a country including all the land, obviously you would consider it to have "vanished" as well, no?

I am well aware of the statement. The implications aren't that she single-handedly destroyed the country though, as if she COULD do that, she would've done so in the present, but she did not. It would make no sense to assume she destroyed an entire country on her own in the future but didn't do so in the present.

It is indeed related to her magical power, but there's no evidence that magical power = raw destructive potential. Because again, if Artemisia is capable of destroying an entire planet with her Magic, there is nothing stopping her from simply eradicating Leese off the face of the Earth with a wave of her hand. Which, obviously, she cannot do.

• The sole fact that Ragna said it vanished does hint it happened in an extremely short amount of time tbh.

• Actually there's a difference since the Artemisia who destroyed Reize is not the Artemisia of this current timeline, who cared for the people of the country. Welp she literally said "I destroyed it completely" instead of saying "we destroyed it completely" hinting the actions of alternate future Artemisia and current Artemisia differs.

The sole fact that Ragna said it vanished does hint it happened in an extremely short amount of time tbh.
Maybe, but so long as it is not instantaneous, we can't apply a solid rating on this site. Not my rules, I just follow them.
Actually there's a difference since the Artemisia who destroyed Reize is not the Artemisia of this current timeline, who cared for the people of the country. Welp she literally said "I destroyed it completely" instead of saying "we destroyed it completely" hinting the actions of alternate future Artemisia and current Artemisia differs.
I am aware of what was stated but this statement doesn't make sense within context. If Artemisia could simply instantly destroy a country, which would be most likely painless for the victims (something Artemisia values), why wouldn't she also do so in the current timeline?

It would make no sense for there to be such a drastic difference between their personalities that she would take the time to instantly destroy a country in one timeline, but then take the time to painfully destroy another country in the present timeline.

I respectfully ask, does this make contextual sense to you?

Maybe, but so long as it is not instantaneous, we can't apply a solid rating on this site. Not my rules, I just follow them.

I am aware of what was stated but this statement doesn't make sense within context. If Artemisia could simply instantly destroy a country, which would be most likely painless for the victims (something Artemisia values), why wouldn't she also do so in the current timeline?

It would make no sense for there to be such a drastic difference between their personalities that she would take the time to instantly destroy a country in one timeline, but then take the time to painfully destroy another country in the present timeline.

I respectfully ask, does this make contextual sense to you?

• I'll try to get the raws for more infos.

• You have to remember Artemisia was mentally unstable. She was following the orders of what she believed was the Dragon God when it was just her mind being completely broken due to what happened to her and her sisters years ago.
    Another reminder is that the alternate future and the current timeline are completely different. In the future Dornia is alive when currently he got killed by Starlia and the Silver Corps. Shantioras managed to evolve into a superior dragon even if Leonica is dead in the alt. future. Nephilim evolved further even if he never faced Ragna and Crimson and so on.

Also got the raws of what Artemisia said and...it confirms what the translated chapter says. She destroyed the country completely , without leaving a single trace of it.

I guess we have all the stuff to upscale Artemisia to country level in AP, or at very least possibly country level.

- Future Ragna confirming Reize got destroyed

- Current Ragna stating it aswell

- Direct statement of Artemisia

- The feat happened and it's not something like "i can destroy the country" or " i will destroy it..."

- Raws confirming it

- Sia having enough magic power that would make country level feat pale in comparison

- Scaling from weaker superior dragons

Hmm, now you made me realize that Ragna shouldn't have his durability based on any magic attacks because the Silver Aura is always reducing the damage...

Hmm, now you made me realize that Ragna shouldn't have his durability based on any magic attacks because the Silver Aura is always reducing the damage...
Not entirely true. Ragna's Silver Aura can only be assumed to have nullified the damage or effects of a Magic attack when it's actively shown it froze over him, like when Carla tried to use Time Magic on him.

It wouldn't apply to things like Kamui's crater feat, since Kamui's Lightning Magic didn't freeze over Ragna, since Kamui was so much more powerful than him.

Not entirely true. Ragna's Silver Aura can only be assumed to have nullified the damage or effects of a Magic attack when it's actively shown it froze over him, like when Carla tried to use Time Magic on him.

It wouldn't apply to things like Kamui's crater feat, since Kamui's Lightning Magic didn't freeze over Ragna, since Kamui was so much more powerful than him.
Well it will depend on what Carla said in this scan, if in raw it is something like even when he is not involved in aura the damage continues to be reduced so there is not much to do.

I think it's better to ask to be translated since depending on what was said it can define how we are going to treat Ragna's durability until the end of the story.

The scan doesn't say that Ragna's Silver Aura reduces the effectiveness of Magic, it says he's resistant to it. We both know that Silver Aura can straight-up be resisted by High-Class Dragons, as well as overpowered with strong Magic attacks, so durability plays a role.

The raws say the exact same thing as the English translations lol, nothings changed to somehow make the statement make more sense contextually.

Plus, you can't use machine translations on this site. You need to get it translated by someone who knows Japanese.

As i said there are enough confirmations to say Artemisia can be upscaled to Country level in AP. There's nothing that goes against it nor debunks it.

EDIT: got a friend who helped me with the translation. Here what the raws say.
Basically another confirmation.

Hey guys! I've found some interesting stuff and infos.

• 1st of all let's start with Ragna: during the Reize Capital Battle it was revealed by Artemisia that world-rending magic strength is needed in order to severely/fatally injure Ragna with magic.alternate future Artemisia managed to completely destroy the country of Reize (although it was not revealed if she did it in her Base Form or Dragon Form), furthermore it was revealed she has enough magic power to manipulate the timestream of the whole world several times (freeze it, rewind it). Mind you she did it during daytime, hence she was weakened by the sunlight and couldn't display her true magic powers.
    In addition it shouldbe noted that Artemisia's time manipulation would also affect the world even if she's in another dimension, as Crimson revealed later on.

- Conclusion: technically "world-rending" can be translated into surface wiping (multi-continental) to planet busting. Since this is also an early-series Ragna his durability should be upgraded to Multi-Continental to possibly Planetary (to higher for his later and stronger like Silver Comet mode) for magic-based attacks and powers.
    Artemisia's AP should be upgraded to Country (feat happened in the alternate future + direct statement) to possibly way higher due to her immense magic energy. Planetary to possibly Large Planetary due to her being able to manipulate the timestream of the entire world several times, while in base and weakened by sunlight. In her Dragon Form she gets a power boost (according to Disaster Thrower's DF that should be x8).
    Also "interdimensional" should be added to her character's power and abilities and range section.

• Now regarding Woltekamui: this is quite simple due to scaling and direct feats, and something that y'all know pretty well. Once he fused with his Heavenly Divider Claw and turned into "Thunder God Battle Mode" he managed to severely and fatally injure (breaking his sword-arm and injuring his other arm with a mere swing from the distance, pierce his chest apart, beheading him...) Silver Comet Ragna in several occasions and quite effortlesly. In addition when he turned into TGBM his amount of magic power (that he later stated to be now unlimited) , also affected Dragon Artemisia the same Artemisia with magic power so immense that she can manipulate the timestream of the entire world. Btw Ragna was not affected by it, even if he was close to him (should be taken into consideration for Ragna's profile too).

- Conclusion: Kamui's base TGBM gets Planetary to possibly Large Planetary AP for the reasons stated above. Higher for his Dragon Form TGBM that is another big power boost, as already stated above.

• Roars miscellaneous and further infos: the high-class dragons of the Bloodline of Roars can create strata aka "different worlds" via their direct magic powerLupowa, who covered the entire 1st stratum with his mind-eating magic mist, starting from the Misty Dragon . The Gehenna Hole has a length of 4000km and an average width of 30km, how deep it is is currently unknown tho.
    Lapisdozzo managed to create a Labyrinth-stratus where the concept of gravity is completely ignored and it's covered by traps made of magics burrowed from other dragons. The size of this strata easily exceedes the size of a country (quite obvious considering the 1st strata is as big as the length of the Gehenna Hole). It was further revealed by Net Saint that Ragna managed to collapse the 2nd stratum btw.
    Erun Eskii, the Iced Horn Dragon, created a -80°C stratus of seas and icebergs.
    Gargantina, the 2nd high-class dragon hence the strongest prior the King, created a world of flatten earth that stretches into eternity.
    Ragna managed to resist and survive Bagram's existence erasure via reality warping magic.

- Conclusion: all of these feats would obviously benefit and provide further confirmations for the likes of Artemisia, Kamui and the other Dragon Kings having immense magic power compared to the other high-class dragons appeared so far. Possibly Continental AP for Base Ragna (Sun Cult arc).
    Resistance to reality warping and existence erasure
    should be listed for Ragna's profile.

Bagram and all the other Kings scales higher than Artemisia who is stated to be the weakest Dragon King of all.

• The size of Amen, the Sun Cult city: it was stated by Carla that they had to take a car and drive for aproximatelly an hour to reach the center of the city.
    Now i'll lowball the speed of the car to 50km/h the overall common speed that a car can go in a urban area (i'm ignoring that the city is basically a futuristic metropolis and they were about to drive a Star Wars-looking flying car, that's why the lowball). Easy calc:

- The shape of the city: circle.

- average speed of a car in urban area: 50km/h

- distance from the outskirt of the city to the center of the city: 50km

- diameter of Amen: 100km

- circumference of Amen: 200km

basically...and lowballed.
...of course you'd get bigger numbers if you take into consideration: the city is futuristic, the car is a sci-fi looking flying car, speed of highways, expressways etc. (that ranges from 80km/h up to 100-130km/h) and i didn't take into consideration the structure that surrounds the city, that would add an extra 10km, more or less (eyeballed).
I leave these other calcs to you tho.

Why that's important? Because Kou Tenran (King of Scales) was about to nuke the hell out of Amen with her huge Light Beam snipped from the other side of the planet. This feat was performed in base and casually just cuz she was bored and was falling asleep (reminder Kou scales way above the likes of Artemisia who has already managed to destroy an entire country) btw. It should be noted that the Light Beam didn't die out once it hit the barrier but it kept pushing it and started "cracking it". Plus Durapolo got forced to convert the light into electricity and transmit it to the other cities.

Also nice feat for Durapolo who managed to intercept and block it.
Found something that would maybe upscale Tenran's Laser even more.

When she fired the laser it dispersed clouds. The diameter is longer than the distance between Katsuura and Sodegaura (around 60km)... someone knows how to calc it?

As i said there are enough confirmations to say Artemisia can be upscaled to Country level in AP. There's nothing that goes against it nor debunks it.

EDIT: got a friend who helped me with the translation. Here what the raws say.
Basically another confirmation.
Whatever. Believe what you want ig, but it's not enough to upgrade Artemisia to country level.

Whatever. Believe what you want ig, but it's not enough to upgrade Artemisia to country level.

It's more than enough tbh:

- Future Ragna confirming Reize got destroyed

- Current Ragna stating it aswell

- Direct statement of Artemisia

- The feat happened and it's not something like "i can destroy the country" or " i will destroy it..."

- Raws confirming it

- Sia having enough magic power that would make country level feat pale in comparison

- Scaling from weaker superior dragons

Especially if we take into consideration how other fandoms upgrades their characters. For example...FT's common Alvarez soldier, who got upgraded to continental to multi-continental (stronger than all the dark guilds members aka the main antagonists of FT) due to a single, iffy, statement. Nothing else, nothing more. Despite the amount of anti-feats and misconceptions behind it. The same Alvarez fodder soldiers that in the series trade blows with civilians... are they telling me a farmer can basically defeat the dark guilds then? Why even calling the main cast when civilians can defeat and fight on par with multi-continental lvl soldiers.

After examples like these ^ on this site...it seems more than acceptable to me that Artemisia can be upgraded to country lvl in AP, or at very, very least "possibly country lvl".

Find out something that will upgrade Disaster Thrower and whoever scales above him:

The mangaka states in the "extra characters infos" of the 2nd volume that Thrower's tornado that used to destroy the border city and to hunt down Crimson and the dragon hunters team was just him...putting strength similar to a man when he wants to crush a bug. The true power of his wind magic is massively above the one he has shown in the manga, including the power of his tornadoes.

Base Kamui would benefit quite a lot from this upgrade, since he stated to be stronger than all the winged high-class dragons combined (excluding Artemisia). It should also be noted that Shantioras and Barum Sierra were high-class dragons aswell when Kamui said that.

Got me hyped. Lot of infos and behind-the-scenes about the interaction between the Kings, with Bagram being considered lower than the former 1st gen. Kings, like Tenran and Aizencuck (i mean, Sigmalio).

Also nice feats we've got!

▪︎ Glestnowak grabbing Aizencuck and dodging Tenran's light beam effortlesly.

▪︎ Tenran was about to incinerate not only the Gehenna Hole, which means the 4000km x 30km crater with several stratus aka worlds of insane dimensions in it, but also the entire continent... this while in base and easily (as she stated).

▪︎ Glestnowak hyped by Sigmalio to be able to easily defeat Ragna, who killed Kamui.

▪︎ Bagram making the Gehenna shaking with a simple scream, from an even deeper strata than the 4th one aka "Flatten Earth".

▪︎ Also the infamous World Magic...the 1st time it got mentioned was during chapter 3 by Crimson.

Hmm... Good chapter, I wonder if in the time of Future Ragna this world magic had already been completed if not the interference with Artemisia accelerated the process by how many years?

Glestnowak my beloved ❤️
26-o.jpg

Glestnowak my beloved ❤️
26-o.jpg

Kenshiro-looking dude. Things are getting really bad for the Sun Cult.

Also seems like we'll get Glest vs Cult quite soon. I do wonder if Ferbigott will be able to gain back his real form during that time. IMO Ferb vs Glest is quite a given!

Back