• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

Ragna sliced and nulled heat, sound, impact etc. every change the magic wrought upon the world. How could we classify it in the BP? Better power nullification?

what does the kanji trans to

Something akin "abnormal resistance to magical power. So strong that it won't even work unless it's strong enough to stop the world". 3 sources putting Ragna's anti-magic durability at planet lvl.
I posted all of it in the previous 2-3 pages btw.

Folks tried to translate the chapter. Here the coolest things:

• Banko's power turns the surroundings into his flesh, the Underworld, an immortal world.
• The ones deleted by Banko (the spatial erasure power that cooked Nim in ch.68) turns into his immortal flesh. That's why Nim, the second class believers etc. are present in this chapter. They are now part of Banko's Underworld. Also they kept all their powers.
• Implied by Gargantina that Banko can swallow the whole world and turn it into the Underworld, but since that was just a tiny piece of bone it has not the power to cook the world. Not that single piece. However they were still scared of getting caught by it and wanted to go away.

Confirmations that all dragons have no aura, including the Demi-Dragons like Raptelika.
Should we add "immunity to spiritual manipulation" since dragons have no souls?
If auras or spirits are actually spiritually based then yeah.

If auras or spirits are actually spiritually based then yeah.

Awesome.
Also seems like Banko's bone fragment power drags its surroundings into a different plane where life no longer exists. And there Banko consumes whoever inside it and turns them into eternal parts of his flesh and bones. Gargantina stated escaping from there is impossible.
However Ragna busted out from that plane. Nice feat! Also he can use his immense aura to communicate through other planes.

• Artemisia = freely manipulates the timestream of the entire world in base, via magic power.

• Kou Tenran = stated to be able to incinerate Eurasia + Gehenna Hole in base and with a just a finger light-beam.

• Banko = hinted to be able to swallow the entire world via Undying Plane.

• Bagram = shakes violently the whole Gehenna with just a scream, from a deeper strata than the Flatten Earth one.

Safe to say all the Kings are planetary in a way or another.

Underestimated/overlooked feat in ch.69-
Ragna busting out from Banko's immortal plane, where the concept of life does not exists. Gargantina also stated escaping from it is impossible.

I know that Ragna has already destroyed a dimension way back during the beginning of the Winged Bloodline, but still great stuff

• Ruoxi's potential is insane!

• Base Ragna freezing and destroying Banko's Undying Underworld with one punch! Also he killed something that cannot die due to concept of life not existing in that world! Great upgrade!

• Banko's true form is epic and seems like he's calling for Rex (former Roars King)

• Glestnowak stepped in! Ragna goes Silver Aura Battle Arts. Next chapter is gonna be way more CRAZY! OMG

Translate from vietnamese to english for read and if i'm free, i will post this calc here next weak
yeah you screwed up your units
you got the hole as being like 4875m wide but it's 48.75m wide, that's why.
i've calced it myself so i'll post it later today

looks fine inside but why don't you use the formula "Distance from viewpoint to object = object size * panel height in pixels/[object height in pixels*2*tan(70deg/2)]" for short and can see results more clearly
cuz i don't like using it lol
that formula is just a shortened compacted version of what i did (find the angular diameter in degrees, and then knowing its size, find the distance) anyway so it changes nothing

Could you please calc Ragna's reaction speed when he statued Kamui's Heaven Divider (considering it has lightning-fast expansion/transformation) + when he blitzed him?

it's possible in theory
my rough napkin math got 54% SoL
this is kind of screwy because Kamui then went into Full-Dragon form where he's faster than Silver Comet Ragna, then got Lightning God Battle Arts which makes him faster still, and THEN stacked Dragonification on top of that and STILL got blitzed by a Lightspeed attack.

personally doesn't make sense to me for them to simultaneously be so close to lightspeed yet treat it as a completely unblockable unreactable superfast thing.

it's possible in theory
my rough napkin math got 54% SoL
this is kind of screwy because Kamui then went into Full-Dragon form where he's faster than Silver Comet Ragna, then got Lightning God Battle Arts which makes him faster still, and THEN stacked Dragonification on top of that and STILL got blitzed by a Lightspeed attack.

personally doesn't make sense to me for them to simultaneously be so close to lightspeed yet treat it as a completely unblockable unreactable superfast thing.

Thank you! May i see your calc?

Back