• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

A bit longer than the chapters we normally get, so I'm more than happy.

Chapter 70 was 43 pages tho.

Glestnowak Equipments so far:

1. Molecular Bond Reinforced Armor
2. Super Vibration Blade
3. Supersonic Nuclear Missiles
4. Unknown
5. Optical Camouflage
6. Electromagnetic Machine Gatlings
7. Lasers Mechanism
8. Sound Weapons
9. Unknown
10. Charged Particle Beam Cannon

glest literally no-sold a twin dragon hunting flash
he's goated

Better! No-sold 4 Dragon Hunting Flash + 1 direct Hunting Flash and bullrush. Beast!

Also speed upgrade for Ragna since he managed to dodge and block the laser barrage.
Also do you think he tanked or dodged the particle beam cannon?

Tanked*

Last edited:
Regarding the Particle Beam Cannon...if we go by the definition of a particle beam weapon:

"A particle beam weapon uses a high-energy beam of atomic or subatomic particles to damage the target by disrupting its atomic and/or molecular structure."

And Ragna tanked that shit. This should upgrade his page with atomic/molecular manipulation resistance. What do you think?

To begin with the translations of the chapter aren't out so we don't know what it does or if it's actually that. I'd prefer to wait a bit before jumping to any conclusions, not to say you are incorrect, we just can't know based merely on a name of the attack from a shoddy translation.

Translation confirmed Glest blasted Ragna with a Particles Cannon and Lasers.
My boy Ragna tanked deatomization and dodged/blocked legit lasers. You love to see it

Someone knows the heat of a Particle Beam of that caliber? 🤔
I mean, it vaped the landascape and even the mountain range in the distance. Literal steam was coming out from the crater.

yeah i'm fairly sure vaporization and atomization are p much mutually exclusive
either it melts something till it boils into vapor OR atomizes it to dust

Vaporization. The name of the attack in its own wouldn't be enough proof to say that the attack possesses some sort of atomization properties, while vaporization couldn't be more obvious than it is with the lack of rubble and the insane amount of steam rising from the crater.

Vaporization. The name of the attack in its own wouldn't be enough proof to say that the attack possesses some sort of atomization properties, while vaporization couldn't be more obvious than it is with the lack of rubble and the insane amount of steam rising from the crater.

Is it possible to calc? Problem is we don't really know the full AoE, however it manages to reach a distant mountain-range region.

The heat is prolly an important part. But i couldn't find nothing more than the heat produced by a particles accelerator...

Idk. I'm not a math nerd. I assume the steam would somewhat obscure the full size of the damage.

Hello everyone
I have been recently watching RC and it's peak
I'm interested on speed calcs(mostly for woltekamui) if those exist

Doesn't he scale from Chimera outspeeding the Borealis? IIRC it got calced at sub-relativistic.
It was actually a bit below Sub-Rel, so Massively Hypersonic+ still but much higher than base lightning speed.

i heard there is nano second feat in the manga.

a weaker version of ragna uses a slash in one nano second that covers a distance more than 0.3 meters against a weaker version of woltekamui

isn't that a FTL feat?

a weaker version of ragna uses a slash in one nano second that covers a distance more than 0.3 meters against a weaker version of woltekamui

isn't that a FTL feat?
The scanlators just added way more zeroes to the timer than what is present in the original page, because it looks hype.

The original page puts Ragna's movement at mach ~30.

The scanlators just added way more zeroes to the timer than what is present in the original page, because it looks hype.

The original page puts Ragna's movement at mach ~30.

Actually that's wrong. The official physical japanese volume has the feat at FTL. The eng translated one not only has changed the format of the numbers it has also forgot zeros, that would be also idiotic since Base Kamui and Ragna were throwing hands at 0.001 sec. And this means the Hunting Dragon Flash would have been pointless.

Here the jap volume photo:

isn't that a FTL feat?

We don't wanna use it because at the end of the Winged Bloodline arc Ragna threw double Flashes at the LS (of course you can say one Flash is faster than two).
Anyway recently Ragna managed to dodge and block real lasers from Glestnowak.
Furthermore he casually statued lightning speed Kamui's claw millimeters from his body. This before getting the Silver Comet Sword amp. It wasn't calced but it looks like a Relativistic feat, that current Ragna would also scale from of course. We talked about it in the previous page iirc.

Actually that's wrong. The official physical japanese volume has the feat at FTL. The eng translated one not only has changed the format of the numbers it has also forgot zeros, that would be also idiotic since Base Kamui and Ragna were throwing hands at 0.001 sec. And this means the Hunting Dragon Flash would have been pointless.

Here the jap volume photo:

is this not the jap volume one, 4.999—
or is this old/monthly/whatever

We don't wanna use it because at the end of the Winged Bloodline arc Ragna threw double Flashes at the LS (of course you can say one Flash is faster than two).
Anyway recently Ragna managed to dodge and block real lasers from Glestnowak.
Furthermore he casually statued lightning speed Kamui's claw millimeters from his body. This before getting the Silver Comet Sword amp. It wasn't calced but it looks like a Relativistic feat, that current Ragna would also scale from of course. We talked about it in the previous page iirc.
I see thank you so much
(Icl I really wanted woltekamui to be abit more faster but it's still good enough)

Back