• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hulk vs Garou

PossibleKeyImageForGarou
"I'm a genius. You may be strong but my skills can make up for it."

9d8c34d4c68b1989927ef7c3891a3721
"Go ahead, piss me off."

The keys we're using are 7-A Hulk for the former and Half Monster for the other.

Distance: 12 meters

Battlefield: New York city

Speed is equalized

Garou outskill Hulk so badly and many more like Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Reactive Evolution, Info Analysis and too hard to kill due to Immortality type 2, extremely high tenacity and stamina but you have to hit Garou first which is Hulk's first problem.

Voting Garou Low-diff

This is basically Hulk vs Thanos from the beginning of Infinity War. Garou predicts all his attacks and counters them instantly... Hulk cant even hit him. And even if he does Garou has immortality type 2 and low-mid regen.

Voting Garou

Back