• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raditz (Less of a revision, more of a touch up)

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
His speed is reasonable but like, there's no link other than the one to the Reactions page. We should place a calc or something official down.

We could explain and fix up his stamina and intelligence a little more, too tbh.

Oh, and make some grammar changes.

Maybe touch up his feats. I mean, come on, is that all he did. He whupped Goku's ass to say the least.

I agree with this proposal.

For Attack Potency, we can add this: (Is capable of easily defeating the likes of early Saiyan Saga Piccolo who, at the time, was capable of casually blowing up the moon with a ki blast. Blasted off Piccolo's arm and severely injured Goku who, at the time, was comparable or slightly superior to early Saiyan Saga Piccolo)

For Durability, we can add this: (Tanked powerful ki blasts from early Saiyan Saga Piccolo and a full powered Kamehameha from early Saiyan Saga Goku)

I am fine with Soldier Blue's suggestions.

Back