• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rades, Gosh and Party CRT

Epsilon_R

He/Him
This might be a big one.

This Content Revision Thread is to update with the four following calcs the profiles of the Black Clover verse.

I can't really explain who scales to which value as it is case by case, but their ratings will be based on some of these:

Unknown: (No feats [Mimosa for example])
Sub-Relativistic+: (Scaling to the 0.092c calc)
Relativistic: (Upscaling from 0.092c)
Relativistic Reactions: (Scaling to the 0.342c calc)
Relativistic+: (Able to blitz characters with at least 0.342c Reactions [such as Party blitzing Asta])
FTL Reactions: (Scaling to Gosh [2.25c])
FTL: (Able to blitz characters with 2.25c Reactions [such as Sylph])
FTL Reactions: (Scaling to Party [2.51c])
FTL Reactions: (2 times faster than before [5.02c])
FTL: (Able to blitz characters with 5.02c Reactions [such as Licht])

This looks fine from what I’m seeing. The calcs themselves were accepted, I think my only question is where the 2x jump from 2.51c to 5.02c came from.

Everything looks approved so I say okay here. Just got to make sure to scale everyone properly I think.

I will start by changing Asta's first key as well as Patry's first key and Gauche's profiles as they made the feat

Asta's 1st key: Sub-Relativistic+ with Relativistic Reactions (Comparable to Rades)
This would also scale to Yuno's first key as well

Gauche: Sub-Relativistic+ (Comparable to Asta), with FTL Reactions (Reflected Patry's Ray of Divine Punishment)

Patry's 1st key: Relativistic+ (Blitzed Asta), with FTL Reactions, Speed of Light with Light Magic (Can move at the speed of light by using a spell. Can fire attacks at such speeds)

Yami's 1st key should scale to Patry (except for the light magic part)

Fana, Raia and Vetto would scale above Patry while Mereoleona scales above Raia since she blitzed him.

Okay, I've been away from BC on this site for awhile so I don't exactly know everyone who scales to everything else. So could you give me all who scale to certain ratings?

Back