• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fairly sure Azrael godstomps if he is capable of manipulating the full extent of a Multiverse comprised of endless sets of ever-larger Cantorian Infinities.

That said, Rad's justification seems really weird, the very scan that mentions Infinite "Outer Planes" says that it is not known if they are really Infinite in number, and that the Immortals exploring them can only theorize about their quantity.

Considering SCP didn't get High 1-B due to the uncertainty regarding the amount or Higher / Lower Layers present in the setting, I am starting to think the treatment D&D is getting seems to be a Double Standard. Though anyone more knowledgeable on the verse can correct me on this one.

Considering the very scan linked on Rad's profile appears to claim that each dimension is reliant on a higher one from which it can be perceived, and that the only reason they can't confirm this via exploration is because the Old Ones set a dimensional barrier through which nothing can pass, I feel like it should be fine.

Of course, I don't have any further context beyond the one scan, so I don't know for sure.

High 1-B has been investigated already by a collective of you folks lol.

Kep, Matt, Dragon, and others were there when it was all handled. You seem to be friends with these folks. but then again we all know D&D is only 11-Dimensions and nobody scales lmao, right, Ultima?

The literal supergeniuses of the multiverse have all but confirmed their existence as well as that of the Old Ones. The Old Ones are later confirmed to not only exist but to have created the multiverse. Thus High 1-B. There is no double standard. Moving on.

If Azrael is Omnipresent, how can Rad defend himself at every point of his past weaker self? Would the death of Rad the Immortal affect Rad the Old One?

Also, can Plot Manipulation affect an Old One?

Dunno about Plot Manip since it is veeeeeeery specific Fate Manip but they do resist general Fate Manip. I do not believe anyone but a rare few who actually touch into metafiction (Lady of Pain, for example) have shown a capacity to actually get around the plot.

This is absolutely a stomp without speed equal though.

Not necessarily, but Azrael is probably far above the r4d d00d if he indeed scales to a full hierarchy of Cantorian Infinities.

Like, to put it into perspective, Aleph-Null, which is the smallest order of infinity in Set Theory, is the cardinality of any given countably infinite set, so its full extension would logically encompass all possible Dimensional Axes within itself.

so what you're saying is

Aleph-Null is infinite, since that's literally what it means. The "smallest" infinity.

Just... Zach just equalize speed ffs.

Ultima Reality said:
That said, Rad's justification seems really weird, the very scan that mentions Infinite "Outer Planes" says that it is not known if they are really Infinite in number, and that the Immortals exploring them can only theorize about their quantity.

Considering SCP didn't get High 1-B due to the uncertainty regarding the amount or Higher / Lower Layers present in the setting, I am starting to think the treatment D&D is getting seems to be a Double Standard. Though anyone more knowledgeable on the verse can correct me on this one.
Here's my basic explanation of how it works

• Immortals are 5th Dimensional beings who are pretty smart and enjoy defining the multiverse (For reference the God of Technology in DnD which includes stuff like time travel machines is closer to a common goldfish in intelligence than he is to some Immortals)
  • They've (correctly) deduced that the 5 dimensions are geometric and each dimension relies on a higher dimension to give it definition (or in other words you need a 3D plane to properly grasp what a 2D one looks like)
  • So their hypothesis is that since the 1st through 5th dimensions work like this, then there must be an infinite amount of higher dimensions. Since you need a higher dimension to give the lower dimensions definition
  • The reason they can't fact check this is the Dimensional Vortex. A 6D barrier that blocks any lower dimensional being from going into the higher dimensions. It was created by the Old Ones to force the Immortals to evolve into a higher state, as if the barrier wasn't there the Immortals would just gain more dimensional power but not become an Old One
  • So the High 1-B multiverse rating is heavily backed by in-universe math and narration. The only reason it isn't confirmed is that a barrier prevents anyone from breaching into the higher dimensions. And since Rad is now an Old One, he's comparable to them which is notable as they created the entire Mystaraian multiverse

Dunno how to comment on the fight exactly. Plot Manipulation may be to strong, but Rad has more abilities at his disposal.

Okay so from what little we know about Azrael he's super passive. He would rather send the Auditors to handle anything. Azrael's plothax isn't anything the verse ever touches on, only that he can do it presumably with some ease considering he's bored as hell.

Ultimately I don't consider it an opening move for Azrael, but he won't hesitate to use it. If Rad goes for hax immediately he should be able to dispatch Azrael if only because of how passive the guy is.

Mr. Bambu said:
Okay so from what little we know about Azrael he's super passive. He would rather send the Auditors to handle anything. Azrael's plothax isn't anything the verse ever touches on, only that he can do it presumably with some ease considering he's bored as hell.
Ultimately I don't consider it an opening move for Azrael, but he won't hesitate to use it. If Rad goes for hax immediately he should be able to dispatch Azrael if only because of how passive the guy is.
Inconclusive FRA: both have roughly the same chance of insta-murder each other.

Yeah, basically. Azrael just happens to maintain an ability that, as far as I know, Rad doesn't resist. A rare occurance.

Back