• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R1M1) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Archer Queen VS Zombieman

Still think that archer queen can more them enough outdamage hum and maybe even outskill sinse he him self adimited he is more with spying missions

Alright so this is how her ability Royal Cloak works:

Currently in game her max level is LEVEL 80 where she does 840 damage as soon as you Activate Royal Cloak she becomes invisible for (6.6 Seconds) and summons 20 archers and her damage during this 6.6 seconds time period is increased upto 1,480
which would be 840*1.77 = 1480 (That's 1.77 AP increase).

So now the question is can Zombieman deal with 20 opponents at the same time plus her invisible attack ?

So now the question is can Zombieman deal with 20 opponents at the same time plus her invisible attack ?
Well, he seen to be able to fight a bunch of monsters at the same time, Trough I don't know if they had long distance atacks and the amont of accurance of the archers

Alright so this is how her ability Royal Cloak works:

Currently in game her max level is LEVEL 80 where she does 840 damage as soon as you Activate Royal Cloak she becomes invisible for (6.6 Seconds) and summons 20 archers and her damage during this 6.6 seconds time period is increased upto 1,480
which would be 840*1.77 = 1480 (That's 1.77 AP increase).

Honestly... I think Zombieman can deal with 20 opponents plus an invisible attack.

Not because Zombieman is stronger than her, but more so cause, well... Zombieman has an incredibly tough time in dying due to his potent regeneration and extremely high stamina. In my eyes, Zombieman can utilize his primary win-con of waiting for everybody else out and killing them when they are extremely weakened against Archer Queen - especially since I don't think Archer Queen doesn't have the AP needed to reduce Zombieman into the needed state of mincemeat to kill him for god.

Plus, Zombieman has dealt with an entire room filled with enemies and wasn't at all worn off by the end of it. So twenty enemies at once isn't a big deal for him.

Zombieman FRA, btw

Not because Zombieman is stronger than her, but more so cause, well... Zombieman has an incredibly tough time in dying due to his potent regeneration and extremely high stamina. In my eyes, Zombieman can utilize his primary win-con of waiting for everybody else out and killing them when they are extremely weakened against Archer Queen - especially since I don't think Archer Queen doesn't have the AP needed to reduce Zombieman into the needed state of mincemeat to kill him for god.
... Ok, this is fair, zombie FRA

Last edited:
The only argument I have is that whem killed clash of cland troops just turn into podle o of elixir, but this might be a propriet of beings made of elixir

With that, the last match (which is ironically the first) has been finished along with the rest of Round 1. We will begin hopefully later today or tomorrow starting with the Loser’s Bracket.

Back