• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quote vs. Inuyasha (Half-Yokai vs. Gun Robot) (Voting Completed)

Crzer07 said:
That was just Totosai's calc, to which Inuyasha scales much above that
Inuyasha is indeed much more powerful than Totosai from what we know so far.

I think we need to re-calculate Inuyasha's attack potency, speed, and durability feats. They look very dated and incorrect.

I do not have the experience nor the time to do the calculations, so I would like to ask, is there anyone willing to see if we can get more reliable calculations for Inuyasha and the other Inuyasha characters in general? I feel that will help this thread a lot.

Note:

Inuyasha did easily keep up with a high-speed bullet train from the 2000's in the episode/manga chapter Kagome had to take her high school entrance exam. He also dodged lightning that the Thunder Brothers threw at him (which someone with superhuman speed should not be able to dodge, you need at least sonic or hyper-sonic speed) and left after images when he was fighting Sesshomaru in one of the first ten episodes.

On top of that, his mountain busting feat was not included in the calculation for his attack potency.

Inuyasha also survived a bunch of crazy things such as falling into a deep crevice that Ryukotsusei threw him in and taking considerable punishment from Sesshomaru (who is shown and stated to be twice as powerful as Inuyasha himself) and Naraku many times thanks to his high-speed regen (which doesn't leave scars behind, it perfectly heals) and high amount of durability from his physiological make-up as a half-demon, Tessaiga, Tessaiga's sheath, and his Robe of the Fire Rat.

Litentric Teon said:
@Gyro

Actually, looking at the calc myself, it seems you just chose the wrong end. Low 7-B means the high end was accepted. So 3.3 Megatons.
But why was the high end accepted? The comments say the 124 kt end was used, and we default to the lower end if there's no reason otherwise. Besides, if the high end was accepted, then Inuyasha would be Small City level+

GyroNutz said:
Litentric Teon said:
@Gyro

Actually, looking at the calc myself, it seems you just chose the wrong end. Low 7-B means the high end was accepted. So 3.3 Megatons.
But why was the high end accepted? The comments say the 124 kt end was used, and we default to the lower end if there's no reason otherwise. Besides, if the high end was accepted, then Inuyasha would be Small City level+
Because those guys did not know what they were doing. Those guys literally said that in the thread.

So for everyone's sake and sanity, let's redo the calculations with our up-to-date methods and formulas. Besides, those were out-dated methods that they used from my knowledge and the feat they were calculating was from Totosai, who is definitely not as strong as Inuyasha. If he was, he would not be afraid of Inuyasha beating him up or something among those lines.

The Inuyasha category needs much more love on this wikia. It's sad to see so little information or care being put in keeping it pristine, regardless of wins and stuff. :( I want to see it well-taken care of in the end.

I guess you could try contacting this guy as he did the calcs and improved on Naraku, and maybe this guy too. Feel free to make some more pages if you like. I've only seen the anime long ago and may be abit fuzzy on my knowledge of it (not sure if the stage play is any good). Though I may lean more towards Inuyasha due to being more versatile and hax as dodging seems to be irrelevant when it comes to meido, lololololl.

Crzer07 said:
I guess you could try contacting this guy as he did the calcs and improved on Naraku, and maybe this guy too. Feel free to make some more pages if you like. I've only seen the anime long ago and may be abit fuzzy on my knowledge of it (not sure if the stage play is any good). Though I may lean more towards Inuyasha due to being more versatile and hax as dodging seems to be irrelevant when it comes to meido, lololololl.
I will send you a pm as what I have typed maybe considered highly off topic. And yeah... Dodge is irrelevant when it comes to Meido Zangetsuha. Not even Naraku could dodge it, and that guy could dodge a lot of stuff.

Litentric Teon said:
Threads have taken longer than two weeks before. Especially for verses that don't receive as much love.
How long is the maximum time before a thread is closed and the results are concluded?

Threads only go necro if they go, say, 3 months without any activity, or there is a revision that invalidates the matchup. And even then, if it is valid and agreed upon by everyone, then people can let it stay.

It's only unsalvageable if it goes for six months or even a year without activity. The a new thread has to be made.

Starter Pack said:
Threads only go necro if they go, say, 3 months without any activity, or there is a revision that invalidates the matchup. And even then, if it is valid and agreed upon by everyone, then people can let it stay.
It's only unsalvageable if it goes for six months or even a year without activity. The a new thread has to be made.
I see. Thank you for clarifying.

Back