• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Key For Quinella: High 8-C physically, Unknow, at least 8-A, likely far higher with Sacred Arts

Key For Maple: At least 9-A; higher with Atrocity; 8-A with Machine God

Speed Equalized

SBA

Maple Character
QuinellaRender
Quinella: 8
(Jasonsith, Kuroiha, Xmark12, Everything12, Schnee One, Ionliosite, Milky Rocking Bandit, Shinrya)
Maple: 5 (Oblivion of the Endless, Strawboi, Arceus0x, Alsotime, CrimsonPyre)

Inconc:

Taking this from my answer in Kirito vs Chel thread, I'm too lazy to write it again:

Kirito's main fighting style is to not get hit while making as much damage as possible. The only ones who can touch him are those comparable or higher in skill level, such as Integrity Knights who literally have over 100 years more experience than him, and even then he can still handle himself in those situations. There is also Incarnation that can come into play. Pretty sure Kirito is more skilled than Chelshia and he also has his defensive Sword Skills such as Spinning Shield.

Mainly attack and defend with his sword, his analytical prediction helps with that tooo. He can also use Sword Skills to amp himself and this Kirito can partially use Incarnation. One of his defensive skills is Spinning Shield, basically this:
Spinning_Shield.gif

Incarnation takes care of paralysis and he doesn't resist poison but Kirito has healing, I don't know if that helps.

He would die in seconds tho, and the poison also has a melting effect

Plus, her defenses increases passively when she intentionally receives attacks, and can draw his attention with provoke to make Kirito hit her shield, which would absorb him

No no no. That's stupid. You don't get to equalize speed. Speed is one of Kirito's key advantage's in this fight, you can't just take that away. That would be like giving Kirito devour to make it more fair. Maple's LITERAL whole schtick is that she invested into Vitality only. You can't just give her speed eaual to Kirito, because Kirito moves pretty ****** fast. I'm skeptical he could even damage her, but still. Say a channel like Death Battle or Cartoon fight club does this fight with your rules. This is how it would go. Fight!

• Maple literally just keeps turning towards Kirito as she can keep up with him*
  • Kirito eventually hits her shield and is devoured*
KO!

See how stupid that is? If you don't get to put iron in your boxing gloves just because youre fighting the best boxer in the world, then Maple doesn't get same speed. I want a clean match with both characters at THEIR own full potential. Not borrowing someone elses.

TheMago3011 said:
1. It's the original poster's choice of whether or not to equalize speed, what you think of them equalizing it doesn't particularly matter

2. Speed needs to be equalized to have this match be fair or else Kirito speedblitzes. Hard

GlaceonGamez471 said:
TheMago3011 said:
1. It's the original poster's choice of whether or not to equalize speed, what you think of them equalizing it doesn't particularly matter
2. Speed needs to be equalized to have this match be fair or else Kirito speedblitzes. Hard
That's uh...Kinda the entire point of matchups bro. Putting characters against others at their own full potential. I never said OP couldn't equalize speed, I just said it was a dumbass deciscion. The reason people get so passionate about debates like this is because they want to see their character win with their own strengths. If Kirito wins because he speedblitzes then he god damn wins by speed blitzing. Even in Bofuri, they go out of their way multiple time to explain just how slow Maple is.

Yeah, Kirito speedblitzes extremely hard, that would make the match really unfair, that's why speed is equalized here.

Is possible to change it to: Kirito 2x Maple (Base) but Equal in 8-A? Or scale Kirito to fastest NWO players? Or something like that? If speed is not equalized this battle couldn´t exist because Kirito speedblitzes really hard.

haha sorry english is not my first language. I said if it´s possible to make something like: Kirito is twice as fast as Maple in base, but Machine God Maple is as fast as Kirito

I love both characters too much for this. Kirito has poison negation so no poison attacks, incarnation so no paralysis. Kirito is way way more skilled than maple, analytical prediction. Not only that but he has spent years fighting against VR avatars, and he has fought shield users. Sacred arts will get absorbed but only ten times, knowing kirito he would guess there is a limit and spam arts. He'd definitely use perfect weapon control seeing as it's his strongest attack, and sword skill spam.

How does the poison negation works?

Sword spam isnt a good idea, if it hits the shield he is done for. And he doesnt know about Akujiki, so Maple eventually blocks at least one of his attacks during the entire battle

Uhh, he was cut my poison and apparently he casted an art to negate the effects of it before he was hit by hit. I know he doesn't know but Kirito will eventually and try to see if there's some weaknesses to it

Seeing as Maple got some stuff, I believe she takes this via poisoning the entire area + summoning demons to help her in battle (those demons also reduces the opponents abilities up to 25%). She can also just turn into Machine God and keep her distance while flying and throwing Danmaku at him. And if Kirito perhaps touch her shield, he is gone

Voting Maple, I guess

I get the sense this might be a stomp maple has an serious advantage and if it comes down to it she just throw out her poison, pull back and defend while she waits for kirto to either hit her shield or die to the instant death proccing. Still if it's not voting maple

Back