• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Super brainz range upgrade

Super Brainz lasers and Ultra ball should definitely get an upgrade. His lasers can go across large gaps of the map. Here's a pic of an example

AE03C850-CDFB-43AD-96B8-8D8E6B88D448
The laser is several times bigger than Super Brainz himself who is well over 6 feet. And his laser blasts are several times his size and still going off screen. And they can shoot far longer distances. This was just the best pic I got atm. But their attacks can go pretty far across the maps in game. So it's likely At Least Dozens Of meters.

And calc for the highest shot may help increase it even further than At Least Dozens

I'll actually calc it to get even more accurate landings. I just need a good point where he can fire his lasers and how far they go.

Buttersamuri said:
I'll actually calc it to get even more accurate landings. I just need a good point where he can fire his lasers and how far they go.
Im sure theres lets plays and videos on the youtubes that can help

I'll probably need to play it myself. I need to get to a high point and see how far the laser shoots before stopping. And then measure to there

Back