• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick, minor, and sensible (as in, no argument needed) edits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeyu

VS Battles
Retired
Would someone with content moderation privileges be able to change the text in the Bravely Second character's AP to say At least Multiverse level, possibly High Multiverse level+, and change Ouroboros's text to read Multiverse level, instead of Multiverse Level? I know these things don't mean too much, but it can be highly distracting to see AP/other stat text not formatted the correct way (as in, all Multi- tiers have the hyphen, all "level," text is lower cased, (but not Class) and High Multiverse level isn't any tier that I've ever heard of (I mean, although it potentially COULD be...?) I would change them myself, if just for cleanness' sake, but alack, I cannot do such a thing.

Which pages do you need temporarily unlocked?

(Edit: Listed down below) Thank you. I will comment on this thread when I am finished, which shouldn't take almost any time.

Can you write a list of the exact titles of the pages, so I can use an automated script?

Okay. I will temporarily unlock the profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

I have finished the revisions, of which there were more needed than I expected - including, but not limited to, syntax errors and whole sections which were copied and pasted irregularly. I would recommend that verse and its pages be looked at more thoroughly, but I have done quite a bit to make those profiles more consistent with standards that are considered acceptable.

Thank you, I appreciate it~

I will let you know if any of the other profiles in that verse are inaccurate/have bad stats and grammar, as well. But that's all I have for now.

Okay. Should I lock this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back