• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick IDW Transformers 7-A Revise.

Why are they listed to be only 120 megatons instead of 240 megatons when the bomb sent to New York was stated to be nuclear?

Also Frenzy has Sound Manipulation like Soundwave, he has no Earthquake Generation on the IDW comics from what I've seen.

Well they're stated to be Sonic Vibrations when I checked TFWiki. It could be both if you want but I'd say that it's closer to Madness Manipulation, although it is a part of Mind Manipulation. Soundwave can do the same things as Frenzy too since he also has Sound Manipulation right?

Also could you remove the Ravage spoiler in Soundwave's profile kek, it's such a random spoiler for people. And another quick revise, shouldn't all the 7-A Transformers be rated as at least 7-A? Since Thundercracker easily withstood the blast.

Well at least he's immune to Frenzy's Sound and Mind/Madness Manipulation so he gets resistances to those. It says that no one is really immune to it except him. I was hoping to forget that spoiler until the wiki just randomly shoved it in my face lol. Remove it from Tarn too I guess.

On the sidenote, did the calc of the nuke even consider the explosion size of the bomb when Thundercracker done the feat? Animated has a similar feat and it was rated at High 7-A via explosion radius iirc. Idk if there's really a way to measure it though since I'm no calc guy. I'm not sure if the NYC size calc was the same as the explosion radius of it. Although, we might stick to the higher results more if it turns out to be lower since the blast was still stated to destroy NYC at the least.

And yeah lol, it's a pretty good story. I've been reading the entirety of Phase 1 to finally get into TF comics lol

Phase 1 is kinda "normal" for me, it has that old Autobot vs Decepticon story, but compared to new stories and comics from IDW, that seems kinda cliche

It ain't bad though at least for me. They actually put genuine effort to it and even made virtually unknown characters like Wheelie likeable lol.

Would be nice to see potentially High 7-A IDW Transformers lol. Maybe use the same methods the Animated explosion size calc did in the future if possible.

I mean, Spotlight Wheelie is considered part of Phase 1? I remember that it is really in the beggining of the timeline, but i don't know if it it is part of Phase 1

Things is, it is kinda hard to use the same method, like i saided, since the art don't really show you the feat, this is kinda like a trend in IDW TF, where you barely can see the characters doing a feat. Well, we could say that it is at least a plus that Wheelie don't have his voice. Man, IDW give credit to alot of Obscure characters now that i think about it

Btw you forgot to add Soundwave's resistances to Mind and Illusion Creation on his main list of abilities and resistances or is good enough that we leave it down currently on Frenzy's section lol.

But Wheelie does still have his voice, he just speaks in rhymes now. And yeah IDW has done an amazing job with the franchise.

Not Icarus said:
Btw you forgot to add Soundwave's resistances to Mind and Illusion Creation on his main list of abilities and resistances or is good enough that we leave it down currently on Frenzy's section lol.
I mean, Frenzy only has those via his Sound Manipulation, so i thought "maybe i shouldn't expand on this to much"

You can only remove a thread, only a Discussion Moderator can close a thread, it is dumb, i know. Other alternative is letting this die

Back