• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I would like to gives my thanks to the Sonic Scholars of course, because I wouldn't even think of creating a CRT for this if not without them.

So anyway let's get started with the CRT

So currently, Super Forms are rated to be 5-B (Planetary). And now it's time to fix that

IMG-20210612-140139.jpg

image0.jpg

So here we have Eggman's Machine creating a structure that ignores/bend the normal spatial law of the universe, thus making the structure able to go endlessly or as Eggman stated "Ad infinitum", this qualifies for the rating of Low 2-C (Universe level+)

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting, creating, and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space.

The structure is also a 4 Dimensional structure, thus making this an infinite 4D structure.

(Yes this is a new edit)

RCO012-1620830058-1.jpg

Then, what does this have to do with Super Forms? Well, this upscale them due to the nature of Super Forms being always superior to Eggman's machine by physical strength. This is always portrayed consistently throughout the Sonic franchise, that's why I think it's safe to assume that IDW will also fall into this.

Who Scales to this? Well here they are

-Super Sonic
-Super Silver
-Blazing Blaze
-Super Neo Metal Sonic
-Metal Overlord

Before I end this. There's one more addition I want to request, and that's to give Blazing Blaze a BFR ability

Screenshot-2021-06-12-13-43-06-56.jpg

Screenshot-2021-06-12-13-43-15-78.jpg

Here we have Blaze sending Sonic back to his original dimension. And yes this is an entirely different dimension

IMG-20210616-111916.jpg

And that's all I have to say.

Last edited:
Pretty sure there's also a statement of Sonic saying that the Chaos Emeralds give him infinite power as Super Sonic, which is a supporting High 3-A statement.

Last edited:
You should've probably brought up the scan where Sonic and his pals view a tesseract as the model of the place, which straight up supports 4D completely. Anyway I agree with this.

Edit: Here it is
tRbUYxYr1UdEly0J21UDHUj00Lj3sF82hVOWYNvqt5YT79O1jhsr7eRzBsIKGYXKlaFIOZBl5Wv3KAgcgvJSfakU2F5WBSvJ4ldgzipSTpgmksh21TWVrkEhMQ7miWBz-IaobuLFOA=s1600
Yeah, but the most important thing is the place being endless so i don't really put that in bc it's gonna have the same result anyway

Last edited:
Did you remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back