• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Honkai impact 3rd AP revisions

Imma be fast with this one
Simply enough there is This calculation which yields 2.16 Gigatons of Tnt (High 7-A)

For Wendy and nerfed Crimson Impulse Herrscher of Thunder Mei since they are 2 of the 4 Herrschers mentioned that can power it.
So now we gotta decide who scales to this.
Off the top of my head I can think of who it will effect in the near future

-Upcoming Durandal Profile(Durandal is the strongest Valkyrie of Shicksal putting her massively above every other Valkyrie like Theresa and Herrscher amped Crimson impulse Mei
Scales above a stronger Rita, meanwhile a weaker one could casually fight off Shadow Knight Fu Hua)

-Upcoming Bronya and Kiana profiles(Kept up with Wendy, scale above Theresa and Kiana scales to Fu Hua later on)

-Mei Raiden(Can one shot Kiana when using her Herrscher of Thunder state who scales to 860 Gigatons minimum)

-Wendy

-Fu Hua profile(Will have keys that scale to Kevin, her shadow Knight armor can put up a futile Resistance vs Sirin)

-Theresa Apocalypse(Stronger than Mei, Kiana and Bronya as an S rank Valkyrie at that point)

-Seele(Scales to Bronya)

-Welt Yang(Can fight Sirin)

-Kevin Kaslana(For now, he will be upgraded even higher later when evaluations come long story short he stomps Herrschers)

-Sirin(Via scaling chain, She is much stronger than Mei and Wendy, with Otto Reinforcing that there is a massive power gap between the girls and Sirin.
Has a HW so high Einstein thought the equipment was broken, Kiana used her powers to withstand the blast absorbing way more Honkai energy than the shockwave that hit her exerted warranting an At least for her AP Id usually say just upscale her to Low 6-B but that’s going under revision rn so I won’t touch upscaling)

-Vermillion Knight Himeko (Can fight Sirin)

Basically a bunch of, if not all of the At least “7-Bs” and “Low 7-Bs”

What it will look like on the profiles
Kevin for example: At least High 6-C up to At least High 6-B

Minor thing with Kevin for now he should not be likely continent level he should just be continent level
He’s scaled to At least High 6-B off of Sirin’s 402 Teraton feat. Might of An-Utu should be a 3x multiplier since it’s a 300% boost making him at least 1.26 Petatons.
Consistent for now

Since Kevin can casually use An Utu or Shamash his durability would just be
At least Continent level(6-A) and not likely continent level.

Edit: My Kiana Durability calc got accepted and slightly altered the revision but it’s prety clear who scales and we’ve basically almost already decided in the general threads

Last edited:
Where's the cloud split feat? And isn't Sirin eruption 1.5 Petatons?

The rest looks fine
Still waiting on the cloud split for evaluation even then it would just be a supporting feat unless they go with the 3.2 Gigatons High End even then since Characters are already that tier.
If that’s picked we can just update the pages to include that feat as well

And the Might of an Utu Cloud split I’m still waiting on so I’d rather make this quick revision because I can see it taking a while.
I might even look into other notable feats

With the Might of An Utu calc I want to have it be a bigger revision so I’ll also wait for Kiana’s Bomb tank calcs to be accepted

On the topic 1.5 Petatons Sirin isn’t that just a possibly rating or are you talking about the final bit at the end with Kevin
Him scaling above 1.5 Petatons is fine too it just would mean he’s higher above 402 teratons for his AP to multiply higher than 1.5 which he should be.

Last edited:
Didn't we have a discussion about how scaling Herrschers as 1/4 of the Selene's AP was very iffy?
Not really more that HW as a rating for this verse is extremely iffy and questionable when it came to linear scaling because it’s most likely exponential

Last edited:
Wait, where in the world would this ship kill 30 million people?
It’s not specified since it’s a fictional city called Soukai city in Shenzhou(Their equivalent of China)

Since it mentioned a 30 million people population, since Shanghai during 2016 was close to that population and in China I thought it was good to use

Last edited:
Ok let me tally so far since most of us from the general discussion have responded

Agreement with the changes: Me, Lapsad, Mostly Stocking.exe, Avengershows

Disagreement/neutral: Neutralino

Well I made a slight adjustment to the revision so I’ll give this thread about 12 hours for people to voice any further disagreement other wise this thread will be closed and changes can be enforced

No staff members have accepted this revision thread yet, so you cannot apply the results.

Well this is just scaling and a calc (which seems to be accepted), so it's fine by me, except the multiplier thing. It seems like a very strange scan to derive a 3x multiplier from, unless they have a scan using that same thing to calculate the High 6-B feat from.

Well this is just scaling and a calc (which seems to be accepted), so it's fine by me, except the multiplier thing. It seems like a very strange scan to derive a 3x multiplier from, unless they have a scan using that same thing to calculate the High 6-B feat from.
No, the High 6-B feat was done by another character Sirin
Cleaver of Shamash is at least 402 Teratons scaling off her due to how god keys are consistently capable of killing beings like her and harming beings like Kevin who is much stronger than Sirin.

Then Cleaver of Shamash can’t stop a 1.5 Petaton attack so it needed a 300% boost to overpower it Aka its Might of an Utu state
Making Cleaver of Shamash around 500 Teratons
It’s even the most destructive of these God Key weapons making it more consistent

It’s not inconsistent with the series at all and is a very small multiplier

In that case, the mutiplier doesn't seem usable since we have no clear point of reference. It's just guesswork.

In that case, the mutiplier doesn't seem usable since we have no clear point of reference. It's just guesswork.
Then it appears the 3x multiplier is unusable
So Kevin will simply just be scaled to At least 1.5 Petatons and Cleaver of Shamash doesn’t get upgraded to 500 Teratons

The multiplier seems consistent with the calcs, series is small and backs up scaling but standards are standards
So be it.

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.
Ty very much

Would you mind for unlocking Joachim for now? He is being a part of statistics revision too and his profile was outdated for a long time.

Back