• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick change for 2003 animated Teen Titans God Tiers (if they have a profile)

RavenSupreme

VS Battles
Retired
People like Raven hang at Sub-Relativistic due to Kid Flashes speed and how everyone scales from him.

I just checked and realized the Kid Flash calculation is actually true Relativistic, not Sub.

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...s-lightspeed-in-the-episode-lightspeed.36927/

-> 54,323, 757.57 m/s or 0.18 c

Our Relativistic range begins at 0.1c.

To compare: Kid Flash getting tagged and outdone consistently by the EOS Big Bads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-t_fRs-Cp8

Not holding back. Getting outsped and outmanouvered. Getting out of breath etc.

-

In the final battle Madame Rouge and all the others engage in a massive brawl where especially the top tiers scale to each other in combat.

Proposal: Change from current Sub-Rel to Rel. Its the go-to referrence when asked about the speed scaling either way, so might as well use the correct tier.

Also, Madam Rouge, who was quite easily keeping up with Kid Flash in the episode Lightspeed, gets tagged by quite a few people in Titans Together alone. Cyborg, Wildebeest, Hotspot, Beast Boy, Jinx, Starfire, etc.

Well I remember evidence was posted that Robin scales to cyborg at least

Plus IIRC he also reacted to sub Relativistic alien pods so it might not be an outlier

Teen Titans Robin is Superhuman, plain and simple.

One of the strongest "regular dude" Robin versions out there.

Given they could keep up with and catch Starfire and Blackfire mid flight, who are pretty darn consistently FTL, alien pods may actually be higher than that.

You mean the 2003 Teen Titans comic? I dont know if we should consider it canon.

If we do, a lot of scalings will differ.

I would not suggest it. 2003 TT usually only points to the show.

It is hilarious how consistent FTL Starfire is ( like outright explains she's gone FTL before and Blackfire allegedly escaped a black hole before)

I'm also certain it's Divide & Conqueror ?

Also... I remember a reference that TTG's Raven & Teen Titans' Racen are the sane Raven. They reference in TTG through a song their previous life of being 'serious' heroes , which included the prevous artstyle of the original Teen Titans . Would this upgrade Raven & Trigon to Low 2-C ? Or is that speculation ?

It is speculation. We probably have to consider them as separate timelines.

The changes have been applied already. Only Raven in her White Form so far. Have I missed a profile?

The real cal howard said:
Also, Madam Rouge, who was quite easily keeping up with Kid Flash in the episode Lightspeed, gets tagged by quite a few people in Titans Together alone. Cyborg, Wildebeest, Hotspot, Beast Boy, Jinx, Starfire, etc.
^^^^

I will rewatch the episodes again. But it appears a little outlierish. Especially for guys like Wildebeest, Jinx and Hotspot.

I can see Hot Spot and Wildebeest being outlierish, but I remember Jinx attacked Madame Rouge before the latter could react first. (It's on the near end of episode "Lightspeed").

Back