• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cool with all this, including upgrading Robin.

There was one episode in which Slade tricked these two thunder gods into causing rampant destruction; that may be worth looking into.

One is lightning and the other is thunder

Together they make a bunch of clouds appear and make it rain.

BB convinced that they should be good people and shit

Man... whatever storm feat you find is going to completely overshadow my calc. And render all this work I put into this CRT wasted.

FeelsFuckingBadMan

Still a lifting strength upgrade and a supporting feat though

Eh, the storm calc is going to get split in half.

If I remember, the clouds are all over the town, since the huge blazing sunuvabitch was putting fire in the whole town/city I don't remember the whole episode

>Half of the lowest 7-B value is still Low 7-B which is 1800 times the result of the building swinging feat

StillFeelsReallyFuckingBadMan

Can't believe I missed this thread but I completely agree with this

Also Starfire does fly across a Solar system in a montage in the chrysalis episode

Well... I guess people have their own definitions of jiffy. But just within the first minute there's already a storm so...

Alright, well unless anyone objects I'm going to apply the changes since so many people have agreed to them. If someone ever ends up calcing the storm then obviously another thread/revision can be done.

CursedGentleman said:
Robin harmed plasmus with his discus, I don't remember BB tho

Robin also did beat Cinderblock, who should be comparable to Plasmus in strenght, on his own in Episode "Apprentice pt. 1".

I believe he should scale to this.

I know no one asked, but I feel I ought to clarify that Cyborg resists Mind Manipulation but was controlled by the Puppet King because the PK ripped the Titans' souls out and put them inside puppets of themselves. So he took control of their bodies instead of their minds, essentially.

It should be noted that Cyborg mind manip resistance is pretty good. He resisting Brother Blood mindhax which can affects the entire Hive Academy.

shouldnt be noted on BB intelligence of his feat with the whole "****** the brotherhood of evil with a bunch of shitty b class super heroes ragtag team" feat?

@Hues Well considering there are 2 calcs for Low 7-C and they are within .2 kilotons of each other that seems like it'd be the more consistent tier but that's probably just me being biased to my own calc

@Maverick Done

Control Freak actually did have a feat fightinf all the titans at once.

But not sure if the feat is applicable since it happened inside of TV world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back