• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Borderlands revision

Two quick feats to buff borderlands

Both Zer0 and Athena are able to react and combat the Vault Guardian In a robot in Tales of Borderlands who was able to react to the helios laser at almost point blank range. which is anywhere from mach 4373 to mach 14,577 (MHS+ to Sub Rela) (Also take note, that was the speed of the helios gun, not the speed needed to dodge it. Meaning. due to its distance, it likely should be higher)

1. [here is the dodging laser feat from almost point blank] 12:32-12:40

2. [From here, we see Zer0 was coming up to fight it up close. and watching the background when the two girls were talking, it looks to be he is attacking at the floor which could possibly be either zer0 or the car that drove zer0 there.] (regardless, this isn't the more solid one. this next one is)

3. [Athena controling the robot and fighting the creature]

4. [Zer0 combating the creature in the robot]

And before the issue is brought up they were in a robot doing it. They still had to react fast enough to control the robot to actually fight with it. And the robot didn't increase their stats by any means (like say, how batmans hellbat increases all his stats so his base can't scale). So they should scale outside the robot.

The other vault hunters shouldn't scale since this happens after Borderlands 2, and we can't say for sure if the rest have scaled to this Zer0 (since this is a big speed buff to his usaul.) And Claptrap did no actual combat beyond shooting a crap ton of missiles. He at most reacted and rolled out of the way of the missiles.

Feat 2 No idea if Sasha or tales of borderlands has a apage. But, Sasha managed to survive the explosion which destroyed the Creatures gland. And while she was fatally injured. It still should be impressive she did not die instantly or was vaporized by it. This creature at bare minimum much stronger than zer0 who is labeled at small city. So since the bomb damaged this creature, and while injuring her badly, still I say should hit the higher ends of town for their durability at their peak. Wether its outlier or not I won't argue as I didn't play the entire game. Mostly here for Zer0s sake. here's the scene

[here is her jumping out back down the throat to get closer to the bomb]

[here is her still alive. But badly injured]

Take this as you will.

You're gonna need someone to calc the feat and have the calc be submitted for the speed feat to go through.

Sasha has no page. Yet. But the problem with her surviving the explosion that weakened the Traveller is that A) we have no idea how far away she was from the explosion and B) we have no idea how powerful it was

Crimson Azoth said:
Sasha has no page. Yet. But the problem with her surviving the explosion that weakened the Traveller is that A) we have no idea how far away she was from the explosion and B) we have no idea how powerful it was
Well. She had to fall back down the throat in order to be in the right area to set off the bomb. We know that cause once they started up the throat. It wouldn't trigger. Plus; the time it took was way long enough for her to land back down to the ground and set it off. Meaning would have a decent idea where she was. Watching the video when they enter inside and are at the floor is where she would most likely be

And the explosion was strong enough to injure and destroy its gland. Definitely had to be somewhat impressive considering this character logically should take down city levels like zer0 alone.

Hmm. Sweet. Well. I won't fight much for Sasha since that's not my goal I'm here to upgrade zer0 and Athena. Reaction speed wise

Which also would upgrade this guy. Cause it says MHS. When it is MHS+ at its lowest, and he reacted to it point blank. Meaning he should be a lot faster. And that's with the Lower end.

hey so can anyone tell me why Zer0 is Low 7-B when the others are High 7-C

I think it's cause Zer0 is the stronger one of them? And maybe Tales of borderlands. Which also did make him faster. He still should scale to MHS+ I think since he fights that rock thing. The traveler

I remember that, but like... I meant the calc.

Looking through it, some are High 7-C, some are Low 7-B. Lilith is the former, alongside people like Mordecai and Roland. But people like Athena and the aforementioned Zer0 are Low 7-B for no visible reason. If I remember correctly, Mordecai and Brick even managed to incap Athena in that same game, Tales from the Borderlands.

So what's going on?

That could be it. Since no other justifications it should be downgraded for now.

There is still a calc needed to be done for Saturn tho. A giant robot that's shot from Helios eye. Which even a loader and the bigger bots got Town. So Saturn may give city justifications again should it be high enough

Also should upgrade Zer0 to MHS+ since he could fight and react to the traveler which dodges the Eye of Helios which was already calced to shoot at such speeds.

Back