• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this considered calc stacking.

A robot game I played has a robot that can jump in the air at high speeds. No official speed stated so I calculated it. I then use the speed calculation result to calculate the lifting strength of another robot who has telekinetic abilities (it can immobilize the jumping robot mid air), is this considered calc stacking?

If you find the speed of the robot in the same scene as the immobilization feat is performed, It would probably be fine.

A robot game I played has a robot that can jump in the air at high speeds. No official speed stated so I calculated it. I then use the speed calculation result to calculate the lifting strength of another robot who has telekinetic abilities (it can immobilize the jumping robot mid air), is this considered calc stacking?
I think so. Unless this jump and tk was done in one scene. Otherwise you would just scale the tk off the jump

Back