• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about the right hand of Fiamma

As the title say, if there is a attack that as secondary effect destroy the surroundings, Fiamma would survive that? I get that the hand negate the direct damage, but also the indirect? If someone directly control the temperature the area around Fiamma would be fine? The hand would negate the direct control over the temperature (in this example) even though isn't something made by magic but the will itself of the enemy? Or instead would directly attack the enemy to avoid that the enemy manipulate the temperature? And if instead of a change in temperature was something like teleportation that make that Fiamma stay in the space, the hand would negate the teleportation before it can teleport Fiamma or even if Fiamma is in the space he could survive somehow?

Can negate "abstract" things? Like, it can negate a laser, but if it was a soul manipulation made by will? Something that don't need to reach/touch Fiamma.

Can the hand be bypassed by something with anti-magic? For the description in the profile I get that the hand of Touma could bypass it but have problem with something like a laser because it couldn't negate the magic faster enough. And would be necessary something with a anti-magic power as great as the hand of Touma to bypass it or something with a lower anti-magic potency can also give problem to it?

This are the questions I have, sorry if is hard to understand the questions but would be appreciated if they can be answered.

I think it's not passive, but should be able to do it once he "consider it evil" sort of thing.

He doesn't have feats around it,, but iirc, it was said he can do anything Michael and Jesus, which included banishment from heaven and healing the sick.

Additionally, it was mentioned that it can "defeat" anything Fiamma needs defeating. So imo it should affect abstracts too

I think it's not passive, but should be able to do it once he "consider it evil" sort of thing.

He doesn't have feats around it,, but iirc, it was said he can do anything Michael and Jesus, which included banishment from heaven and healing the sick.

Additionally, it was mentioned that it can "defeat" anything Fiamma needs defeating. So imo it should affect abstracts too
Because of how "vague" is the description and my lack of knowledge about Index is that I find so hard to understand his limits.

In the scenario of the space for example, would creat the things necessary for his survival? Would revive him continously?

In the case of the temperature, would return the temperature to before it was changed? Or could negate from the very beginning the change even if it wasn't done by magic?

If instead was something like: everyone that see X petrify without X needing to do anything, Fiamma would petrify? Would petrify and then recover?

And if something have anti-magic properties would negate/resist him?

It's suppossed that it teleport to the target without the need of speed, but the feats listed are speed of light, that mean than even though something is Massively FTL+ it would still react? Even though said person already have showed feats like surpassing oponnets that teleport? It would react to infinite speed? Immesurable?

I want to understand the limits of it, the point in which is NLF.

The novels of index are Hella vague about a lot of stuff, so unfortunately you won't get a proper answer.

The novels of index are Hella vague about a lot of stuff, so unfortunately you won't get a proper answer.
Then things more simple, like the anti-magic, that would negate or weaken the hand? And if various attacks reach at the same time, he could negate all of them simultaneously or not?

like the anti-magic
There is no such thing as anti magic in toaru (like Asta's anti magic). But the invisible thing (the thing inside Kamijou's hand) was able to weaken it. Kamijou's right hand can nulify all things supernatural.

he could negate all of them simultaneously or not?
I think as long as can identify them and move his right hand in its direction or something, he should be able to negate it. Tho the right hand has limited uses per day/period of time. So if the number of uses is all used up, then he should be weak to all forms of attack.

There is no such thing as anti magic in toaru (like Asta's anti magic). But the invisible thing (the thing inside Kamijou's hand) was able to weaken it. Kamijou's right hand can nulify all things supernatural.
Huh, I was asking because of this:
Note: Several characters, particularly magicians belonging to the Magic Side, but also some espers from the Science Side, owe their superior Durabilities to their magic/esper power. Thus, they are vulnerable to opponents who wield a sufficiently powerful form of anti-magic or anti-psychic power, like the main character Kamijou Touma and his Imagine Breaker.
So I thought that someone with anti-magic properties could bypass it, but I also had the doubt because someone said that even the IB couldn't do anything to something called third arm, but I don't see something like that in the profile.

I think as long as can identify them and move his right hand in its direction or something, he should be able to negate it. Tho the right hand has limited uses per day/period of time. So if the number of uses is all used up, then he should be weak to all forms of attack.
And this confuse me because the profile also say that the hand have that debility, but it's suppossed that with Index's Controller that weakness dissapear, and the key say Base (With Index's controller), so in his High 6-A he can use it without end or no? I don't understand it.

IB is an interesting case. It has three layers it seems. The first one wasn't doing much against fiamma, but the invisible Thing demolished it.
Huh, interesting.
I don't think he can do that in his 6A key. 6A key of his (in the story) has minimal feats and statements.
Oh, and how many times he can use it in this key? Depending of that then there is a match that have to be removed.

IB is an interesting case. It has three layers it seems. The first one wasn't doing much against fiamma, but the invisible Thing demolished it.
The only reason Touma needed to punch HR more than a few times was the fact that Fiamma got this thing powered by the hatred of global population. And all IT did was blocking one attack and making Flame of the Right Wing doubt himself (as other instances of Kamijou regaining right hand show that no "claiming back" takes place).

What I mean was "not doing much" was mostly about how Fiamma literally ripped his arm apart.

Hmm, could you pls give a quick look to this match? Maybe I'm biased by the fact that I like the series, but honestly I can't see sense in the match, she have fighted and surpassed intantanious teleportations before, various times and not with strategy because she is a muscle head so it was only with battle senses, her hammer have anti-magic in the level of resist desintegration attacks from various of the strongest apostles (I don't think is enough to negate the hand but I think should weaken it), and if even with all that she can't touch she can survive enough time so the hand is no more usable (thing that no one seems to mention in the thread). They talked it like it's completely impossible to her damage Fiamma, in which case instead should be a stomp, but after this information I think that instead she is the one who win in the worst case by the limit of use of the hand.

It's possible to remake a match? If it I would like to do it but this time with actual arguments instead of 'Hand GG'.

Back