• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Hakai and Erase

1. What is the difference between Hakai and Erase?

2. Can Hakai or Erase kill character with:

a) low godly or mid godly regen?

b) type 8 immortality?

c) type 9 immortality?

Hakai can't erase someone with a sufficient power level which is why both Goku & Frieza are alive. Zeno's erasure on the other hand is something I don't know of

Ja Ma said:
Hakai can't erase someone with a sufficient power level which is why both Goku & Frieza are alive. Zeno's erasure on the other hand is something I don't know of

False, Goku and Frieza never resisted a true Hakai. Just the energy of a Hakai.

oh ok.

zeno just by raising his hands (shown in TOP) can erase an entire universe out of existence.

others i think can only do it to a living being or object.

To answer OP, they bypass low-godly and are inconsequential to mid-godly.

For the type 8/9 it depends from the mechanics of the immortality

Also why does Zen'o have Void Manipulation? Isn't what he does simply existence erasure or is existence erasure a sub category of Void Manipulation in his case?

what iKnightofannihilation666 said:
Ja Ma said:
False, Goku and Frieza never resisted a true Hakai. Just the energy of a Hakai.
what is a true hakai and what's the difference between energy of a hakai and hakai since hakai is energy? Hakai means destruction in english. Just like all the other energy types in dragon ball, one person can give it to another.

Hakai is a stronger version of Existence Erasure.

Hakai no energy is a weaker version of Existence Erasure or if you want a sort of a "incomplete" Hakai.

Was not the OP's question answered? Hakai and Erase Can not Surpass the Mid Godly and this depends on type 8 immortality, which varies

Ja Ma said:
You don't need to be mid-godly to resist Hakai
Of course you dont, you need Mid godly to rege from Hakai except the Low godly has some weird shenanigans like Darshe's

Hakai didn't destroy Frieza's soul or Goku's soul and neither character has mid-godly regen. Both characters just brute forced their way to resist it.

Hakai destroys your soul so yes you need mid-godly.

Not always, Hakai wouldnt destroy Darshe, and he has Low godly (not counting his shields).

I was just about to bring Schneider up. DS only has Low-Godly, but would survive Hakai. Some people with Low-Godly wouldn't survive, but DS would, seeing as Hakai erases the body, the mind, and the soul, not the body, the spirit, and the soul. If anything, Hakai isn't as proficient as a standard Existence Erasure, which would require Mid-Godly to come back from.

The real cal howard said:
It doesn't affect the astral part of him, I presume?
Exactly.

@Kaltias maybe we need a revision for Darshe? You may be right about that.

"Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed. For example, a conceptual being doesn't die even if its body, soul, etc will be erased from existence."

I guess you could argue that being killed in a single plane wouldn't work

Then I gues he should qualify, as Eternal Atoms exist on a different plane from his soul and body, and must be destroyed in the three planes simultaneously.

Eh, he doesn't have a "true self". Mercurius, for example. If his Hadou self is killed, he's defeated. DS's Astral self and Soul can get destroyed, and his body be fine.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Eh, he doesn't have a "true self". Mercurius, for example. If his Hadou self is killed, he's defeated. DS's Astral self and Soul can get destroyed, and his body be fine.
Not every Type 9 immortal is the same, as not every Type 4 immortal is the same.

Back