• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

questions about character crossovers

If someone wanted to make a scenario where a character crosses over with another franchise and changed their stats based on how powerful they would be if they were to cross over, would this be allowed? e.g. a hypothetical scenario where saitama goes to dragon ball and being universal - universal plus? If not then would they be allowed to go to that series and get stronger?

If a hypothetical character crossover is allowed then would other characters be allowed to have their stats changed based on personal opinion? e.g. I believe saitama would be jiren level, but i think jiren is only galaxy level. So i make saitama that level for comparing to jiren. Would that be allowed? or would i have to keep them as what they are on vs battles.

Also one of the rules says the character cant be stronger than what they are in the original series. But what if it is a different itteration of the charactrer like xeno goku? Or the character finds a way to get stronger?

Back