• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about BDE

I dont entirely understand BDE so I just wanted to ask some questions to clear up my misunderstandings

Question 1: What's the inherit difference between HDE and BDE?
Question 2: What are the default/inherit requirements needed for BDE (Both Types)?
Question 3: How would BDE (Both Types) Function in a VS Debate?
Question 4: Can someone provide a basic example as to why someone would qualify for BDE?

1. One is being of a Higher-Dimension present in your verse, and the other is being Beyond the Spatial/Temporal Dimensions present in your verse.
2. The first one can be obtained from lacking space and time as aspects, but not being superior to them. The ladder requires superiority.
3. Resistance to Space and Time, Immunity to Space and Time.
4. "I exist outside of time and space, of course, the ability to control time would not work on me.", "I transcend all aspects of space and time, in terms of existence I am part of neither."

1. One is being of a Higher-Dimension present in your verse, and the other is being Beyond the Spatial/Temporal Dimensions present in your verse.
2. The first one can be obtained from lacking space and time as aspects, but not being superior to them. The ladder requires superiority.
4. "I exist outside of time and space, of course, the ability to control time would not work on me.", "I transcend all aspects of space and time, in terms of existence I am part of neither."
THANK YOU SPACE MAN!!!
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hey Space Man
One more question

Lets say the Fundamental governing system of the world (be it concepts, information or plot) was responsible for creating and instilling space and time into reality.

And then you have character A, who can exist and operate outside of the fundamental governing system of the world (meaning the they can exist outside of the concepts, information or plot that created and governs space and time)
And character B who predates the creation of the world itself and transcends the fundamental governing system that created the world (meaning character B views the fundamental governing system that created and governs space and time as infinitesimal/fictional compared to their own existence)

Would Characters A and B be eligible for BDE and if so which types?

Not sure, might not qualify at all. It's more important to be outside of Space and Time directly, than being outside of what created, instills and governs it.

For example; If I am outside of the laws of Space and Time, then I'm beyond the rules governing space and time, but, not necessarily lacking space and time or existing outside of the two in general. At the same time, being outside of the system something that created fire for example, does not mean I am outside the existence of fire, just the system that created it.

Not sure, might not qualify at all. It's more important to be outside of Space and Time directly, than being outside of what created, instills and governs it.

For example; If I am outside of the laws of Space and Time, then I'm beyond the rules governing space and time, but, not necessarily lacking space and time or existing outside of the two in general. At the same time, being outside of the system something that created fire for example, does not mean I am outside the existence of fire, just the system that created it.
Alright Thanks

For example; If I am outside of the laws of Space and Time, then I'm beyond the rules governing space and time, but, not necessarily lacking space and time or existing outside of the two in general.r At the same time, being outside of the system something that created fire for example, does not mean I am outside the existence of fire, just the system that created it.
I was wondering because the current MG ctr peaked my interest

Beyond-Dimensional Existence(type 1): Nothing can exist without order; everything depends on order. The characters gaining this would be Sasha Necron and Misha Necron (for their goddess forms). Misha was the goddess of creation who created other orders and the world in her past life, while Sasha was the goddess of destruction. Both existed before the very conception of all other orders. This would include the orders that govern time and space. As such, they shouldn't be reliant on time and space

From what I got here
Sasha and Misha are getting BDE1 because they both existed before the orders that govern space and time
So I just wanted to be sure i predating the fundamental systems that govern time and space was a valid pass for BDE

Because if so then existing outside/before the fundamental governing system that created and governs space and time as outlined in my example should be valid for BDE

Oh actually I misread that second one. Predating should work. Since that means you existed before space and time and even when it was created you where outside of sed creations influence.

Beyond-Dimensional Existence(type 1): Nothing can exist without order; everything depends on order. The characters gaining this would be Sasha Necron and Misha Necron (for their goddess forms). Misha was the goddess of creation who created other orders and the world in her past life, while Sasha was the goddess of destruction. Both existed before the very conception of all other orders. This would include the orders that govern time and space. As such, they shouldn't be reliant on time and space

From what I got here
Sasha and Misha are getting BDE1 because they both existed before the orders that govern space and time
So I just wanted to be sure i predating the fundamental systems that govern time and space was a valid pass for BDE

Because if so then existing outside/before the fundamental governing system that created and governs space and time as outlined in my example should be valid for BDE
You don't get BDE for predating space and time. Otherwise any creator God will have BDE. An example I can give for BDE is Arceus

As the Concept of Space and time and everything is inside him. He's outside dimensional structure of the cosmology

Well according to pain you need to lack space(width height depth) and time to qualify
then wouldn't being metaphysical or abstract by nature but also independent enough or beyond on which that time is irrelevant or you lack it basically gives you that?
idk how Metaphysical or Abstract beings would possess a width height and depth in the first place

From what I got here

It should but someone said you should mention “width, length, dimensions bla” but tbh if you look at all characters who got BDE, they don't even have justification to start with.

Tbh they need to get the BDE, but we just need more proof of an order of space existence.

I'm close to you but you didn't ask me and decide to ask far away

Anyway joke aside:
1. HDE mean your existence possesses more than three basic dimensional axes. BDE mean your being lack spatio-temporal axes and don't participate in space-time
2. Type 1 require your being to lack the nature of space-time, type 2 require not just type 1's requirement but also superior to space-time
3. It is on the BDE page itself, type 1 make you resistance to space-time hax and have acausality 1 by default, type 2 make you immune to space-time hax, with acausality type 1 from type 1. This is the basic, general idea, when in vs match there is still feat and context to measure, to the degree of BDE could be varies
4. Basic example for Type 1 is: i'm a void devoid of space-time or something similar. Type 2 is similar to type 1, but have statement of being superior, transcend space-time add into

Back