• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about 682's match removal

I can understand why 682's victory against Darkseid and loss against Kharn and The God Emperor were removed given that 682 has been upgraded to 4-A and the previous matches that were concluded was when they were all at 4-B, but why was it's loss against Lavos removed? I mean both were at 5-A in the match and this should have nothing to do with 682's 4-A form.

Unsure why its loss against GEoM was removed, either. They both have variable tiers with multiple points intersecting at even levels (such as 4-B and 4-A, here), and the upgrade affects literally nothing in said match, since it was never truly about power. Not to mention said thread was even made twice (after a regen upgrade) with the exact same result.

I question why 682 vs. GEoM was fair in the first place.

Considering 682 has like... no offensive hax (Much less anything effective) and lol 1-B existence erasure.

The Everlasting said:
I question why 682 vs. GEoM was fair in the first place.
If you want to question this, you may as well question nearly every conceivable match involving 682. The result will almost always be one of three options.

• Character X can kill 682 consistently enough for it to be considered a win.
  • Character X cannot kill 682 and the lizard eventually destroys or absorbs them.
  • Character X cannot kill 682 and 682 cannot kill character X, resulting in a total stalemate.

@Azzy

Well, I don't pay attention to vs. matches anymore, lol.

I just don't see much fair with "Character with no good offensive hax vs. character who can bypass all his defensive hax".

@Ever

Then we remove every match involving 682. Because in almost all cases, the best you can get is "will there be an actual fight without this being a complete and obvious stomp from the moment it begins?", which you can apply to this fight and most left of 682's profile if you try.

Except it is. "5-A to 4-A". Not "5-A or 4-A". Its tier is variable. There is no notable change, especially since if you remade the match, the result is still unchanged.

@Azzy The match specifically used 682's 4-B form, which isnt there anymore. Im aware that the Emperor would still stomp so if you want to remake it then go ahead.

"Both at 4-B". 4-B 682 still exists. He is not either his low end or high end. Remaking it leads to the exact same result, since both characters still have the exact same tier options.

It can be remade, but it is a colossal waste of time.

Back