• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questionable Regeneration Chaos Energy (Archie-Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bambu agreed on possibly here, and most staff agreed on keeping it, too, like DDM and Mavericks.
If you look at the votes, Deagon and Spaceman agreed with the full removal, same with Bambu, but saw it "possibly" being low godly but that was a stretch.
Propellus, was neutral waiting for counterarguments. DDM was neutral leaning towards agreeing with "possibly".
Mavrick was the only one that disagreed.
Sorry for the grammar.
Either way, the CRT has finally concluded and can be closed and implemented. It has long since finished the grace period and have enough votes.

So Chaos Force dieties keep regeneration, or do they lose that too? If it does get removed, it's replaced by healing then?

Last edited:
If you look at the votes, Deagon and Spaceman agreed with the full removal, same with Bambu, but saw it "possibly" being low godly but that was a stretch.
Propellus, was neutral waiting for counterarguments. DDM was neutral leaning towards agreeing with "possibly".
Mavrick was the only one that disagreed.
Sorry for the grammar.
Either way, the CRT has finally concluded and can be closed and implemented. It has long since finished the grace period and have enough votes.
That's still too conflicted for a full removal, when you only got two staff members on full disagree, and the rest agree on keeping "possibly". So it's better to just change it to "possibly" as it stands.

That's still too conflicted for a full removal, when you only got two staff members on full disagree, and the rest agree on keeping "possibly". So it's better to just change it to "possibly" as it stands.
???
I got 3 with full agree. Bambu agreed with the full removal, but was willing to stretch it to keep it a "Possibly". Not the other way around.

I will ping @DarkDragonMedeus to clarify stance. I will say I prefer total removal to a "possibly" rating, but I do not feel so strongly that I disagree with "possibly" entirely. The total removal is a higher priority opinion, essentially.

I still do not see an issue against this being regeneration; and still think Elixer Blue made sense and offered explanation of the narrative and there was a scan Maverick brought up a while back. While there is a bit of vagueness, I still think keeping a possibly for Low Godly makes sense.

So, DDM and Maverick both agree with keeping it, and myself, Deagon, and Spaceman prefer its removal. As my leaning one way or the other will not tip the vote to a point of conclusion, I believe we're at something of an impasse.

Elixir also agrees with keeping it, but I don't think he's the type of staff whose vote counts here, right?
Correct, Elixir is a content moderator and thus doesn't weigh into the vote officially one way or the other.

That was shared already.

My position is that the feat itself is fairly vague in what it entails and that other interpretations exist with approximately as many assumptions made that do not land at Low-Godly regen. This is furthered by the fact that other characters this ability aims to be applied to do not show anywhere near a Low-Godly regeneration feat (albeit they do show a small level of regeneration). For Propellus, that's where I'm at right now.
He literally states that he came back from life by sheer will, and chaos energy, how is that vague?

Would you be Willing to ping more staff then If we don't have vivid votes to implement it?
(also I will need to undo my edit, since I thought I had enough.)
to be honest

it will not be by my hand that others are condemned to this

I dragged the half-and-halfs back, I will not grab bystanders- that falls to you

You shouldn't have edited anything when the thread was still open and in discussion...
The disscussion is dead, no new evidence have been posted. Had 3 agreed, 2 that seemed neutral, 1 that disagreed, that is more then enough to justify it.

I dragged the half-and-halfs back, I will not grab bystanders- that falls to you
Alright, Thank you for everything so far.
I will continue to wait until I get more agreement (already have left a message on most staff message walls.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back