• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So what about this rating makes her 2-A+

Multiverse level+ (destroyed the concept of witches in every universe before ascending to a higher level of existence to become a conceptual entity, her multiverse was later confirmed to have infinite universes in Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Is it the destroying the concepts part or the "ascending" part, or can both be granted the 2-A+ rating in this case?

It's mostly the "destroying the concept of witches on an infinite multiversal scale", although the ascension part sounds cool so I think that's why it was added.

Ahh... so destroying the concept of something a cross universes also qualifie.

Well thanks for answering my question but know i'm wondering if Beerus also applies but on a smaller scale.

You talking about Zamasu's death?

If so, I'm not sure unless he destroyed his very concept, but then it would mean he wouldn't be remembered by anyone.

What do we consider whipping someone out from every timeline then, future , past and present then?

People who have seen or heard of Zamasu in the present and future will remember him however anyone in past before the date Zamasu was conceived will not know of his existence.

RadicalMrR said:
What do we consider whipping someone out from every timeline then, future , past and present then?
People who have seen or heard of Zamasu in the present and future will remember him however anyone in past before the date Zamasu was conceived will not know of his existence.
If it shows on panel that a younger/older version of Zamasu in another timeline is killed/erased then we can know if the ability works. With just statements there's no way to know

Thats unfortunate then but doesn't that mean we can't give Zamasu acausality if thats the case?

RadicalMrR said:
Thats unfortunate then but doesn't that mean we can't give Zamasu acausality if thats the case?
It will depend on what is shown in next episode. That's why we haven't added it to his profile yet

I had to reopen this thread due to possible confusion.

Even if his very concept is not deleted, he should have acausality unless they say Future Zamasu is from another timeline, which is currently the only reason why he doesn't have the ability.

Having your concept destroyed yet existing is far a greater feat of acasuality though than just be killed in the past and not being affected in the future.

At least thats what I get from the https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Acausality page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back