• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question - Spear with the power and speed of a sun

How would one define this?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/DupszCM93z...imRvMmJToVqJCNS2g=s0?title=011_1483951811.jpg

This is a verse that has people dodging lasers, even lower class characters and the Demon King is kinda like Saitama in a fantasy setting. Is there any definable quantity for something like his?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/swni8uuzBU...oqHQATaEsYFK0MnZA=s0?title=000_1486894957.jpg

And for the next attack said guy utilizes an artifact that's much stronger than that via breaking reality/destroying space itself. Followed by a move that completely destroys and annihilates anything that exists around the user.

Also what level of Regenerationn allows for Regenerationn even when you're spatially destroyed? Well splintered mostly.

TLDR

Is having the power of a sun and speed quantifiable? Could use hotspots or something?

What level of regen is healing from spatial destruction?

Er... I dunno.

Chinese manhua and novels LOVE to use ridiculously flowery language, so I don't know if this is legitimate. In addition, this setting is fantasy, and I believe that the lasers in question are magical, so I don't know if they would count.

Yeah the spear section didn't really make sense for me. And understandable on the lasers. Maybe if there's a robot firing it it would be better.

On the other hand what about the Regenerationn Reppuzan?

Is this a hypothetical or an actual feat?

Being torn to slivers would be High-Mid, but being destroyed spatially until there's nothing left of you and returning would be Low-Godly if the guy's consciousness still exists.

Back