• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the God-Blast and Power Absorption, sure. Herald of Thunder Thor's normal tier without either of those is 2-A
Even without a hot thor blast or any other feature, his normal tier is well above 2a. The simplest and best example of this is his fight with Galactus, which is very powerful.

Even without a hot thor blast or any other feature, his normal tier is well above 2a. The simplest and best example of this is his fight with Galactus, which is very powerful.
That's not what his profile says

Lost One easily defeated Cosmis King Thor in the lastest issue
It did that via hax, inconsistency with its portrayal in Jason Aaron's Avengers comic book, and due to Kieron Gillen being sadistically and spitefully inventive, rather than raw power though.

Last edited:
That's not what his profile says
i am aware

No

Which Thor only scales to with Power Absorption
Does it not get a power up or amp after the power it absorbs. The power resides in Thor's own self. If he hadn't used it on Black Winter, the power would have belonged entirely to Thor.and this power is the overloaded power cosmic from the hidden planets. With this power, Thor defeated Black Winter, who was threatening the cosmos.since when is true marvel multiverse multiversal?

Does it not get a power up or amp after the power it absorbs. The power resides in Thor's own self. If he hadn't used it on Black Winter, the power would have belonged entirely to Thor.and this power is the overloaded power cosmic from the hidden planets. With this power, Thor defeated Black Winter, who was threatening the cosmos.since when is true marvel multiverse multiversal?
Herald of Thunder Thor's normal tier without any Power Absorption or God-Blast is 2-A

When using the God-Blast or Power Absorption to drain the entirety of Galactus' power, he is Low 1-A

keep in mind Thor is still subject to Odin/Thor-force's rules so his powers are not always that high, they can go down or up depending if he replenishes it(unless the write somehow rewrite that, im trying to catching up with some comics runs now)

@ByAsura

Are you willing to update the Spectrum and Iceman pages, as well as apply other edits that have been accepted here, please?

It's coming later due to the abstract revisions, since she scales to Beyonders and I'm planning on also changing some stuff.

I think that it seems safer to just scale her to 2-B or 2-A for merging universes, as that is her explicitly demonstrated power level.

Well, I prefer to have it properly defined exactly how powerful this alternative version of The Beyonder is before we give Monica absolutely ridiculously high upgrades to the 1-A area, so it seems by far safest to go by what she has actually demonstrated in practice. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence after all.

We don't need it defined. He's just an alternate timeline version that already existed far before the divergence point (Photon becoming leader of the Avengers, and Druid either not falling under Nebula's influence or not getting outed). I think you're getting this confused with alternate/parallel universe.

Such characters are rated equally, and even the Earth 691 Beyonder is considered equal by this wiki to his 616 counterpart since 691 was the future version of 616 before it diverged due to an 80s era event.

She's not getting upgraded to 1-A, just High 1-B. Funnily enough, the Marvel multiverse without the Superflow and Neutral Zone is accepted as High 1-B, so that works out well for our purposes.

Last edited:
Hmm. It seems too high based on just creating a massive amount of dimensional rifts, especially given that the Beyonders exist outside of the Marvel multiverse and as such shouldn't have counterparts, but Monica briefly managed to hold her own against another, much more evil Beyonder during an old Al Ewing Avengers story, so I suppose that it may work out after all.

The Beyonder has had counterparts since the 90s. It doesn't make sense, but it's a canonically established fact and doesn't detract from his power.

Monica used the Eternity Mask and had assistance from narrative forces that were above even The Beyonders, who were heavily limited by the fact that they were using matter-based flesh suits.

Wait a minute. I do not remember Monic Rambeau ever using the Eternity Mask. Please remind me with scans.

That's Miss America Chavez, not Spectrum.

Sorry, it's 3 AM over here, so I was thinking about another fight with The Beyonder from the same writer, and Photon is also mentioned in that same comic.

Anyway, I don't recall such a fight. I'll look for it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back