• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Question] Inkling vs another verse

This has been bugging me for a while, though I'm wondering how Inklings would fight against a non-Inkling. The way I'm seeing it, Splatoon seems to rely heavily on ink weapons; You use ink to "splat" an enemy, use ink to power certain gadgets (such as panels and pinwheels), and anything the enemy does to fight you is based around ink. We never see bullets, blades (well, the blender in the Octo Expansion), or other elements.

So I'm wondering how well Inklings can fight against, say, a well trained knight to keep things simple. Would the Inkling's firepower have enough force to be effective, or would it only slow down the knight? And something else... if the knight slashes the Inkling, would the Inkling be able to recover?

I mean, this all really depends on the AP of both characters. Not using bullets doesn't mean their weapons aren't as strong or stronger than bullets if they have the feats, so if have ever tanked things well beyond the knight's attacking power it won't really matter if they are hit with a sword, they should be able to survive

The inklings ink was able to be used to wipe out a machine that could destroy Inklings. This may not say much but think about it. Squids/prevolved inklings survived a flood able to wipe out the entire human population. As shown in a sunken scroll this reduced a human to bones. In case you're not aware there are animals that can survive nuclear blast and much more and this killed all of them so this flood had to be at least the power of the most powerful nuclear wave and they survived it. So that's their durability. They're attack power wiped out the telephone which almost destroyed the whole of inkopolis. Finally they're able to regenerate in around six seconds and the respawn machine is unable to be harmed in anyway even through hacking. So Inklings could easily wipe out and survive any human (or in this case knight) in their sleep.

Ps I like the fact you like pikachu

I wouldn't really say the respawner "can't be harmed in any way" though. "Even through hacking" especially sounds like game mechanics.

Their weapons have been shown to actually destroy things such as crates and other objects, as well as doing things like sending back Octavio's giant robotic fist.

Pitachu said:
The inklings ink was able to be used to wipe out a machine that could destroy Inklings. This may not say much but think about it. Squids/prevolved inklings survived a flood able to wipe out the entire human population. As shown in a sunken scroll this reduced a human to bones. In case you're not aware there are animals that can survive nuclear blast and much more and this killed all of them so this flood had to be at least the power of the most powerful nuclear wave and they survived it. So that's their durability. They're attack power wiped out the telephone which almost destroyed the whole of inkopolis. Finally they're able to regenerate in around six seconds and the respawn machine is unable to be harmed in anyway even through hacking. So Inklings could easily wipe out and survive any human (or in this case knight) in their sleep.
Ps I like the fact you like pikachu
Octo Samurai fight implies that the respawn points can be destroyed at the hands of a low 7-B.

Back