• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Splatoon Additions (Splatoon 3 Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Splatoon is a very barebones verse here. As there are only two pages for them. Heck, there isn't even a verse page for the series itself. And now with Splatoon 3 out, there is a lot of more stuff to add, which is what I'm going to attempt. This thread has spoilers for 3's story mode so if anyone hasn't beaten it yet, please do so first.

So DJ Octavio is one of the only two pages here and is a little lackluster. First off, I don't know why he doesn't have shapeshifting, as even though he never assumes humanoid form, we know he has one as seen in a Sunken Scroll, as well as Vehicular Mastery, since every time we fight him, he's always piloting a huge mech. Next, he's missing Homing Attack, as he can fire torpedoes that home in on you. Finally, he should get resistance to Bone Manipulation as like Inklings, Octarians should lack bones.

Alright from Splatoon 3, when we fight him as the first boss, he shows some new abilities with the Octobot 3. He has Absorption and Explosion Manipulation from the Ink Vac, as well as Vibration Manipulation when the bot slams it hands on the ground similar to the Wave Breaker.

In the final boss, when he helps you out against Mr.Grizz, his bot is capable of flying into space, so that should be specified next to the Flight ability. Finally, when defeating Mr.Grizz, Octavio uses all the Fuzzy Ooze absorbed from him and sends it back as a giant beam, so he should get Energy Projection as well.

Alright, that should be it for abilities. I believe the stats on the page are also outdated as well but I want to focus on abilities first.

Looks fine to me

Also did I hear right about there being some high 6-A/5-C feat from the new game or was I misinformed?

Alright. That’s two staff agreements which should be enough. I’m about to head to work soon so I’ll apply this tomorrow when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back