• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inkling vs Bendy

Since I've never done one of these before I'm not sure but...

The two most popular ink users (sorry pink panther)

Speed equalised

Inkling is higher on the tier list but Animationrewind (a pro researcher on video games) says Bendy could absorb Inklings ink

So my real question is could Bendy absorb Inkling's ink

But still who would win

We've actually done this fight before, twice I think, though the more well known one was a total disaster and devolved into a lot of people yelling at each other...

But I'll give you the TLDR, Inklings are too tough, WAY too ridiculously tough for this to ever work.

Inklings are downscaled from a City Level feat, so slightly lower than 6.3 Megatons. Bendy is at best 0.005 Tons since that's the upper limit of Wall AP. (I won't pretend I know Bendy's actual scale, I'm not super familiar with the verse)

As long as I haven't managed to mess up metric conversions (which, I shouldn't have, because it's the metric system, but lord knows I can't be trusted with numbers sometimes), the Inklings are an actual BILLION times stronger than Bendy is in every way.

When you're that ridiculously more powerful than your opponent, even some of the best hax can't be given the benefit of the doubt anymore. Bendy's ink control and his corruption can only be so powerful before he's totally overwhelmed by a force of ink that outclasses him by a whole billion times. He'd be completely washed out by the Inkling's weakest gear, overwhelmed by an ink that isn't his own on a scale he can't even hope to achieve.

Bendy can't control or redirect ink that powerful, it's completely out of his scale, and his own abilities are so pitiful in comparison he can't reasonably do anything to even hurt an Inkling. He might have decent immortality and regen, but the Inklings are pretty much untouchable as they're scaled now. This fight is a stomp and will likely forever stay in the graveyard of "Fights that never were."

Back